Keep a spare Fuse near your fuseholder!

Stan Onymous

:w00t2: Omigosh I can't wait to watch the Mten3 group ride seeing a bunch of adults zipping around in tight circles on such a small wheel.  You guys need to coordinate some sort of synchronized riding routine and bring along some mini traffic cones to ride around.  I think it would make for a great and entertaining video!

@Rehab1's X ramp would be perfect to watch people ride over it and criss cross at close quarters.  I've got this America's Got Talent entry all choreographed in my mind already!

m7sEhFAd3jzWNfwHI0nGrqQ.jpg

Too bad they didn't extend the $800 deal as I think people were waiting for the reviews about the wheel to come out first.

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2: Omigosh I can't wait to watch the Mten3 group ride seeing a bunch of adults zipping around in tight circles on such a small wheel.  You guys need to coordinate some sort of synchronized riding routine and bring along some mini traffic cones to ride around.  I think it would make for a great and entertaining video!

Too bad they didn't extend the $800 deal as I think people were waiting for the reviews about the wheel to come out first.

That, aint going to happen :D  But hopefully I'll get something on camera.

Frankly, this is still a great wheel at the current price. I guess us early adopters got a great price but we also risked getting an 'eh' wheel.

9 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey @JrKline "Wheel Whisperer We can compare notes on the differences of the audible.com version and the typed version. Lol

You have the Mten? Mine is on the way and @Marty Backe and I are planning mten city rides with them. Are you in?

Yes I have the Mten3.Let me know when yours arrives and I'll come over and "break" it in for you, and I won't even charge you!:D leJG0JJ.jpg

On 9/12/2017 at 3:34 AM, Gimlet said:

Has there been a lot of blown fuses?

To my knowledge only King Song euc's have fuses. I personally have blown the main fuse on my KS16B a couple times. It is because those 40A fuses are a China-only thing, and also of very poor quality. They cost like $0.01 each. <_<

39 minutes ago, edwin_rm said:

To my knowledge only King Song euc's have fuses. I personally have blown the main fuse on my KS16B a couple times. It is because those 40A fuses are a China-only thing, and also of very poor quality. They cost like $0.01 each. <_<

You didn't say why the fuses blew, deep sand or climbing hills?  Or hitting a curb that the wheel couldn't power over?:(

Just now, steve454 said:

You didn't say why the fuses blew, deep sand or climbing hills?  Or hitting a curb that the wheel couldn't power over?

Marty said the reason to someone else in the timeline, but sure, - I was going through some deep sand on the trail and tried to accelerate my way through it. The wheel tried its best skidding and skiing, but threw me off and the wheel spun out of control before just shutting down. When I tried to start it, it just did nothing. The firmware is version 1.09 if that is meaningful as well. It was the fuse on the board side of the wheel's batteries.

Archived