SoCal 9/11 and 9/12

dmethvin

2 hours ago, dmethvin said:

Turns out I had a last-minute trip here, if you happen to be in downtown L.A. send me a DM. I'd love to meet some of you face to face! Wish there were wheel rentals. :efee565ab0:

Weekdays are tough for me, and you'd have to pay me big bucks $$$$$ to go to LA during the day ;)

On September 11, 2017 at 12:16 PM, dmethvin said:

Turns out I had a last-minute trip here, if you happen to be in downtown L.A. send me a DM. I'd love to meet some of you face to face! Wish there were wheel rentals. :efee565ab0:

If you are ever in L.A again, PM me and I will lend you a wheel. I live very close to downtown LA and it will be easy. Wish I had seen that then.

• 2 months later...

I've got a couple wheels, I own a V8. and an M-Super that a friend of mine bought, but he never rides it. Looking to sell or rent if someone was interested.

Looking to connect with fellow EUC riders in LA, I'm debating the Tesla or Kingsong 16s and would love to see them in person.

1 hour ago, serfy said:

I've got a couple wheels, I own a V8. and an M-Super that a friend of mine bought, but he never rides it. Looking to sell or rent if someone was interested.

Looking to connect with fellow EUC riders in LA, I'm debating the Tesla or Kingsong 16s and would love to see them in person.

Too bad you missed our group ride today - 7 riders. Keep an eye on the Local Meetups section of the forum for group ride announcements.

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Too bad you missed our group ride today - 7 riders. Keep an eye on the Local Meetups section of the forum for group ride announcements.

@serfy - I'd recommend attending one of Marty's group rides.

Riding EUC with a group isn't just fun, it  really adds to your knowledge - being able to observe, discuss and suggest is absolutely invaluable. And Marty's crew are a really good bunch too! 

Yeah, I would have liked to have joined. I'm debating getting either a KS 16s or the Tesla. Love my V8 for errands and the subway, but speed and battery life isn't good enough anymore as I've progressed. Plus I've got big feet.

Archived