Problem on assembling an inmotion V3

NunoBel

Hey Guys!

I bought my inmotion V3 in Spain and bring It to Brazil, here there isn't any official assistance, I had a Flat tire, I found a video on youtube teaching how to disassemble the V3, I did It, I went to a bicicle store to change the tire chamber, I have to left there the piece with tires and motor, because they don't have the chamber at the moment. So I pick It up later, bring back to my home and assemble piece buy piece at reverse sequency. Till that, everything goes ok, but when I started It gives an Adivice of "LOW BATTERY", when It turns on, start an inclination of about 45 degrees, It seems like the gyro is in bad position. All pieces that I disassemble are in the right place, just the motor I don't know what they did to chance the chamber.

Anyone knows what happens, and whant I can do to fix It? As here doesn't have assistance, I can't use my inmotion anymore.

Thanks!  

3 hours ago, NunoBel said:

Hey Guys!

I bought my inmotion V3 in Spain and bring It to Brazil, here there isn't any official assistance, I had a Flat tire, I found a video on youtube teaching how to disassemble the V3, I did It, I went to a bicicle store to change the tire chamber, I have to left there the piece with tires and motor, because they don't have the chamber at the moment. So I pick It up later, bring back to my home and assemble piece buy piece at reverse sequency. Till that, everything goes ok, but when I started It gives an Adivice of "LOW BATTERY", when It turns on, start an inclination of about 45 degrees, It seems like the gyro is in bad position. All pieces that I disassemble are in the right place, just the motor I don't know what they did to chance the chamber.

Anyone knows what happens, and whant I can do to fix It? As here doesn't have assistance, I can't use my inmotion anymore.

Thanks!  

Sounds like the battery just needs to be charged.  A lot or EUC's tilt back when the battery gets too low.  And it is actually telling you the battery is low when you turn it on.

No, It's charged. The biggest problem is the inclination, it doesen't stops at normal position, It stops as we were 45 degrees inclined to the front. Very strange... Probably a bad gyro position. I think I will disassembre the engine

3 hours ago, NunoBel said:

No, It's charged. The biggest problem is the inclination, it doesen't stops at normal position, It stops as we were 45 degrees inclined to the front. Very strange... Probably a bad gyro position. I think I will disassembre the engine

Try disconnecting the battery, maybe that will reset it.  I don't know what is wrong, but I think you can go to the https://www.ewheels.com/ website and get help online, unfortunately today is Sunday and you will have to wait till tomorrow.

One more thing, I think you can calibrate the wheel with the app.  But 45 degrees is a lot, that is very strange.

https://fccid.io/2ADUSSCVV3/Users-Manual/User-Manual-2497453 here is a link to the users manual with troubleshooting.

• 1 month later...
On 09/09/2017 at 10:35 PM, NunoBel said:

Hey Guys!

Thanks!  

I have the same problem as you. It tilted 45 degree. It was fully charged. It gave beep beep sound when the 45 degree tilt happened. I leave it  OFF overnight , the next day it was OK. I tried to ride, I can feel the tilting response is strange. Seems something is wrong. My battery can only last me about 10km. I am also lost, and not sure what can I do with it.

How long was it left at the bike store in pieces? 

What state of charge did the battery have when it was left?

Batteries degrade very quickly if left in either a very high or very low state of charge for any time. They are best stored between half and three quarters charged and checked regularly with a meter if left unused for long periods, over Winter for example.

I left it in my car most of the time. I am in tropical country, there is no winter. I seldom use it, it is just my spare personal mobile transport if I cannot access those places with my car. I normally charge it when the battery bar indicator display shows low with 1 bar, sometimes 0 bar. I think my battery is most likely aged and depleted badly. The tilt @ 45 degree is my issue. My V3 is about 2 years old, but mileage is less than 1000km. 

Archived