I am planning a trip of 98 miles

253848493@qq.com

I have bought a kingsong 18S. I am planning a trip from Boston to Montague, to visit Connecticut River Reservoir 98 miles away by my google map. I have only the original 2A charger along with my trip. Can I arrive at Montague without charging kingsong18S? or maybe charge for half an hour while I have lunch.

3 minutes ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

I have bought a kingsong 18S. I am planning a trip from Boston to Montague, to visit Connecticut River Reservoir 98 miles away by my google map. I have only the original 2A charger along with my trip. Can I arrive at Montague without charging kingsong18S? or maybe charge for half an hour while I have lunch.

As 100 miles are about 160km...i would guess that is a bit to much!!!

I can get about 70-75km and then be at about 40%...

And as you better WOULD NOT stress your wheel under 15-20% batterie...i guess 100km are max for 80% batterie!

But that all also depends on your weight...your speed...wind...etc!

But in summary, i would guess thats to much!

14 minutes ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

Then perhpas Newport Mansion is a  practical destination, which is only 72 miles away from Boston.

Maybe you should have bought a Monster ;)

16 hours ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

I weigh 194lbs and am 6' tall. 

On my KS18AY, I get 55 miles from 100% battery down to 15% battery at the 55 mile mark.  However, I'm riding near the max speed most of the time as well. (My 3rd alarm is set at 23mph (37kph) and the tilt back, max speed is 24.85mpg (40kph).

Now if I were to ride at a max speed of just between 15-20mph, I'm sure that I'd get more than the 55 mile range that I'm currently getting on the KS18AY. 

Since you're having trouble setting up an account at @Jason McNeil web site, give him a call and he will help you. (It sounds like you're here in the US.)

Allen

5 hours ago, abinder3 said:

I weigh 194lbs and am 6' tall. 

On my KS18AY, I get 55 miles from 100% battery down to 15% battery at the 55 mile mark.  However, I'm riding near the max speed most of the time as well. (My 3rd alarm is set at 23mph (37kph) and the tilt back, max speed is 24.85mpg (40kph).

Now if I were to ride at a max speed of just between 15-20mph, I'm sure that I'd get more than the 55 mile range that I'm currently getting on the KS18AY. 

Since you're having trouble setting up an account at @Jason McNeil web site, give him a call and he will help you. (It sounds like you're here in the US.)

Allen

Imailed him and Jason sent  a paypal. I have bought the 5A charger. In order to run a longer distance, I will keep the speed of 10 miles each hour.

Archived