7 hours ago, jojo33 said:

actually a good deal with paypal

ends sept 15

Your are only saving 3 or 5 dollars not that big of a deal.  I don't know where that 80% comes from.  But in anycase it is only good for "new members" so nothing to get excited about no matter what the deal.

2 hours ago, FreeRide said:

Your are only saving 3 or 5 dollars not that big of a deal.  I don't know where that 80% comes from.  But in anycase it is only good for "new members" so nothing to get excited about no matter what the deal.

Yes, then there may be someone that wants to know.

I have many things on recommendations here.

I welcome info then make a decision.

I just ordered a Mini Plus today

I know why this seller sells cheaper
they have as a partner xiaomi so they fill the xiaomi product site to export
I looked at their website dedicated to Chinese partners and in fact they export products from Chinese brands that meet European and American standards
they have a lot of stock

9 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

I just ordered a Mini Plus today

I know why this seller sells cheaper
they have as a partner xiaomi so they fill the xiaomi product site to export
I looked at their website dedicated to Chinese partners and in fact they export products from Chinese brands that meet European and American standards
they have a lot of stock

Yay.

Please provide details when you can.

The future for modern city transport is Segways, I'm convinced.

@Rocky Romero

Order details

I paid with paypal , the procedure went smoothly

I took insurance for 5 euros more

There was a prompt delivery offered but it was 60 euros, I kept the option free

for security I made the screen copy of the transaction

the paypal payment has passed quickly and has been validated immediately with the seller and with paypal
already it's the security of the purchase, it's great

here are two interesting elements:

45 days money back garantee

360 days free repair waranty    (what is difference between garantee and waranty? please someone explain me)

specorder.PNG

Edited by jojo33

2 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Promo vidéo in english 

This is now my next Segway.

The comparison of the MiniPlus over the MiniPro is overwhelming, even with the lack of removable battery.

Edited by jojo33

20 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Promo vidéo in english 

Thanks for sharing this.  The computerised broken English doesn't make a lot of sense but there were a few pieces of useful info in there.  This new Mini design has some forward steps and some backwards steps too.  It will appeal to some, but not for me.  I would still choose the MiniPro over this, even if they were the same price.  It's larger, much heavier, doesn't have a removable knee bar (good luck with storage and carrying in a bag), it doesn't have adjustable knee bar height.  It seems to me that the only real advantages are, slightly larger tyres, more range and a 'follow me' mode that isn't sophisticated enough not to crash into objects, making its usefulness in the city limited.  Does it only come in white?

I'm sorry they were mistaken about the price (355e) it's an error of them

Edited by jojo33

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:13 AM, Rocky Romero said:

The future for modern city transport is Segways, I'm convinced.

I would love that but it seems unlikely at the moment.  Maybe in 10 or 20 years it will be the norm.  Segways are still really uncool to the masses.  Ironically, most people secretly love riding things like these and secretly wish they had one, but because of peer pressure, insecurities and cultural expectations, most people choose to mock this technology and pretend that early adopters of it look stupid.  And people hate being cold and wet, so they prefer to drive everywhere.  If cities would be dramatically redesigned to have pavement with simple rain shelter above we could all be riding personal transporters around the cities.  Right now I'm not concerned with the future, or what the insecure masses think, as long as the lawmakers hurry up and legalise the use of these outside of private property so that those of us wishing to do so can have the freedom to.  Riding them as a criminal is not as enjoyable. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

I would love that but it seems unlikely at the moment.  Maybe in 10 or 20 years it will be the norm.  Segways are still really uncool to the masses.  Ironically, most people secretly love riding things like these and secretly wish they had one, but because of peer pressure, insecurities and cultural expectations, most people choose to mock this technology and pretend that early adopters of it look stupid.  And people hate being cold and wet, so they prefer to drive everywhere.  If cities would be dramatically redesigned to have pavement with simple rain shelter above we could all be riding personal transporters around the cities.  Right now I'm not concerned with the future, or what the insecure masses think, as long as the lawmakers hurry up and legalise the use of these outside of private property so that those of us wishing to do so can have the freedom to.  Riding them as a criminal is not as enjoyable. 

yes we are at the beginning

2 hours ago, RooMiniPro said:

Well said.

Maybe it's a regional area consideration.

I'm now visiting Venice, Italy and there are no cars or bicycles here.

I don't know why that is.

So what you said is very true for here.

venice is protected by unesco and decided to prohibid anything who damage street and foundations, like there's a lot of boats and tourist, these facts damaged the city 

the structures are weakened with water and vibrations

3 hours ago, RooMiniPro said:

it is well written I like very much (thank you translator)

1 hour ago, jojo33 said:

venice is protected by unesco and decided to prohibid anything who damage street and foundations, like there's a lot of boats and tourist, these facts damaged the city 

the structures are weakened with water and vibrations

I did not know this.

It is strange (and wonderful) not to have the city traffic that I am accustomed to having.

Yes, there is less noise and probably less pollution.

I read that there fines to tourists that misbehave such as eating in public areas or standing too long on bridges.

My wife and I are learning new customs.  We would live here if we had the opportunity although I would really miss not being allowed to ride.  I would need the Segway equivalent for a boat.

8 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Sacre bleu!

How fascinating and magical of how the construction of Venice started and currently exists.

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2017 at 4:11 PM, jojo33 said:

Promo vidéo in english 

English?  hardly. :)

6 hours ago, jojo33 said:

The MINI PLUS is now selling at 355 euros ! free shipping for european buyers (surely probably warehouse in europa)

426 dollars !

https://www.gearbest.com/scooters-and-wheels/pp_663538.html?lkid=11404373

sorry i saw cannot ship to usa

Wow the price is dropping like a rock!  I guess they tried to ship on to the US and it got stopped in customs for some reason, or just politics and the US Distributor complained.  

54 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

I don't know I don't understood. ...english speaking and me....

50 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

Wow the price is dropping like a rock!  I guess they tried to ship on to the US and it got stopped in customs for some reason, or just politics and the US Distributor complained.  

Or

Warehouse is only in europa because free shipping 

I tested gearbest page in english with shipment to usa it cant 

But I tested much countries and à lot of europan and russia are avaible for ship 

Countries are: 

Austria, Czech Rep, Croatia, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Italia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Irland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, U.K, Spain, Russian Fed.

Edited by jojo33

5 hours ago, FreeRide said:

Well, computer English.

Now I will add that to my list of languages that I can understand.

5 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Or

Warehouse is only in europa because free shipping 

I tested gearbest page in english with shipment to usa it cant 

But I tested much countries and à lot of europan and russia are avaible for ship 

Countries are: 

Austria, Czech Rep, Croatia, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Italia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Irland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, U.K, Spain, Russian Fed.

I'm in Europe vacationing and had thought of buying MiniPro/ MiniPlus to use and then resell it or ship to Chicago.

Its too late to consider this on this trip.

Maybe on a future trip?

I'm sorry they were mistaken about the price (355e) it's an error of them