batman ninebot

novazeus

not complaining but thought i was getting white, just hadn't seen this in a ninebot one s2. did i miss something. kinda nerdy but i'll cope and btw, i'm pretty strong, but for some reason it looks bigger in person and no way would any of my little gfs tote this. for last mile, it would have to have a trolley. i wouldn't want to tote it far.

IMG_4409.JPG

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4415.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

IMG_4417.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

got nothing to compare it to, but the black does look more elegant with the black anodized pedals as opposed to the mill finish on white. 63 year old man with a beard like methuselah riding a batman wheel. oh well, gonna have to get that big brother to match ehen it comes out.

Maybe use them as accessories and this costume for some weekend roll play?  Gotta keep those 20-somethings entertained!  :whistling:

https://www.halloweencostumes.ca/dark-knight-authentic-batman.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&network=search&pcid=60&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxvzVlPbh1QIVA41-Ch3FSgsvEAQYBCABEgIkH_D_BwE

dark-knight-authentic-batman-costume.jpg

Sexy-Catwoman-Costume-(10).jpg

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love true on wireless, that's all i have at the ranch. 22 gb high speed per device. 2 ipads samsung s7 actice and iphone 7+, and rotate them around. 40 to 50 mbs download if not too much traffic on the tower. gotta tether to my emergency samsung active to trick the other devices to upgrade. usually apple will downsize thru email but i guess if it's under a mb, it doesn't trip the downsize option.

Bob's birthday is in october and i was thinking getting him a lion mane. at 125 maybe, he could cause a mild panic on halloween but since i got this batman thing going maybe Bob should go fantasy dark like a werewolf.

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love yeah that batman costume would look good on me and hide my receding hairline. cept for the chin, good face plant protection. cape sb cool flowing on the wheel. i don't wanna do it, i rather watch somebody else do it. good way to grab attention and promote wheels as if they needed a boost in the attention dept.

it got rained out for the most part, and i would go without Bob anyway, but the wheel, batman, at voodoo fest would be perfect in new orleans. i know at least two dozen that could fill out those cat woman outfits and go. me with a couple gfs at 2014 voodoo fest. that was me in my leopard spirithood coat and leather pants just off radiation at voodoofest, 1st time, with two of my cuties, in 2014. we had fun.

IMG_4223.JPG

There was that UK guy... He caused a bit of a row fighting for justice...

2B1DF56800000578-3186194-image-a-19_1438

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186194/Masked-traffic-vigilante-patrolling-streets-Tunbridge-Wells-ticking-bad-drivers-riding-electric-unicycle-wearing-cape.html

Hey @TremF you don't live in Tunbridge Wells, do you?  :whistling:

batman gotta go bottle feed Betty my premie little heifer, Bob's stepsister/gf, but i'm anxious to get a little alone time with the whell afterwards. no way the tire is right pressure just from touching it. hopefully i don't have to bone up on my chinese, i'm a little rusty. u go now, is really all i know from china buffet.

Usually they come fairly deflated from Ninebot so it's often a newb mistake to ride on it as is without inflating it first.  Don't do that as it can shift the inner tube and damage it.  

Buuuut (that's a big butt ;)) aren't you going to call UPS for a pick-up and re-delivery to Sheldon?  Or was it an error from your seller with Sheldon's name, his bot, and your shipping address on it?

oh yeah, i forgot, i've got the blue bumpers coming for what i thought was gonna be a white ninebot. oh well, guess i'll see what they are and order black ones instead. i might like this ninebot and get a white one for a gf loaner.

when i was trying to decide a color for the ks-16s, i really liked the matter black. i was gonna try and do halloween as the grim reaper and thought black would be a better effect. that geico commercial with the stuntman hits home with me.

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

There was that UK guy... He caused a bit of a row fighting for justice...

2B1DF56800000578-3186194-image-a-19_1438

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186194/Masked-traffic-vigilante-patrolling-streets-Tunbridge-Wells-ticking-bad-drivers-riding-electric-unicycle-wearing-cape.html

Hey @TremF you don't live in Tunbridge Wells, do you?  :whistling:

LOL No. Also I am not Batman... I am Darth Vader (or Daddy Vader as my daughter calls me:P My costume looks a bit more realistic. hehe

I'm not sure I'd try riding my Monster in that thing :) 

here's some more pictures for the youger set, like myself, since i guess they are new or nobody wanted one. originally, i thought it was skins but i'm pretty sure all shiny black plastic. if i was doing the batman thing, i'd would have made the finish like the ks16s matte black looks.i think i will get the black bumpers for it. are these female threaded things in the fenders for those?

IMG_4430.JPG

IMG_4431.JPG

IMG_4432.JPG

IMG_4433.JPG

IMG_4435.JPG

IMG_4436.JPG

IMG_4438.JPG

IMG_4439.JPG

IMG_4440.JPG

IMG_4441.JPG

IMG_4442.JPG

IMG_4444.JPG