max load:120kg
max slope:35°
weight:10kg
Pedal ground height:12cm
wheel:10inch
Tyre width:70mm
Body size:290mm*150*450
Maximum no-load speed:58km/h
Speed alarm: 1 level alarm, 30km/h, two alarm, 35km/h, three alarm, 80% power alarm.
Be careful:
800$is a special offer only for the top 100 buyers, and the price will return to normal until the end. I hope the buyer will receive a positive evaluation of the goods, and I'll bet the product is beyond your imagination. It's small but wild
Promotional time is up to August 20, 2017,thank you
This is the website for promotional activities, http://dwz.cn/6nTkWE

IMG_3316.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

微信图片_20170813093841.jpg

微信图片_20170813093850.jpg

微信图片_20170813093853.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful where you purchase the new GW Mten 3! Some stores on Aliexpress are  advertising the Luffy as the new Mten!

36493614256_6b0d37f006_b.jpg

No comparison to this beast of a wheel!

35730985263_a83d997d8c_b.jpg

36539963295_e05e752e73_b.jpg

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Be careful where you purchase the new GW Mten 3! Some stores on Aliexpress are  advertising the Luffy as the new Mten!

36493614256_6b0d37f006_b.jpg

No comparison to this beast of a wheel!

35730985263_a83d997d8c_b.jpg

36539963295_e05e752e73_b.jpg

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Freeshipping-IPS-T260-T350-260WH-350WH-electric-unicycle-tanks-speed-upgrade-30KM-H-Battery-life-30/1908673_32454877639.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.3f2576c9tlfvqD

2 hours ago, unicycle distribution said:

I have just communicated with the lady I purchased my ACM from and they have the wheel in white only. 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Mrd777 said:

I was told "arranging" this week,and shipping next week. This week is over..

I use to date the Green Fashion Lady.

37 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Marty Backe Good news. They are shipping out my Mten this week. I put in a good word for you as well.;)

order delay

Thanks for that :D

Hmmm. Except for taking my money I've received zero communications since the 16th.

Just now, Marty Backe said:

Thanks for that :D

Hmmm. Except for taking my money I've received zero communications since the 16th.

Glad to be of assistance!

What can I say, she's fond of rehab.... (hope its' a she). To be honest I sent them the initial communication just to put a bug in their ear.Try doing the same.

Just some experience How "Green Fashion" , "Rockwheel Store" and other ali-sellers handle the shipping....

After you get your notice on aliexpress, that your package has the Status "seller has shipped your order"......From this time on ...it can be a Longer time no movement in tracking!

Reason is, the shops use "shipping companies", the wheel sits there for some days up to 10 days, until this shipping handler puts your package into a correct Container to the Destination country. That can take a while.....Only when that had happend, the Status -can- change into "In Transit", sometimes "in Transit" misses totaly and the next Thing Happening is the wheel poping up in your Country or even at your door....with the tracking Status just changing after you received it.

so from the Point of "seller has shipped your wheel"....the shop itself has no influence anymore on what is Happening, and mostly has no other informations available as that what you can see...

So some Patience is needed :-)

Yea, I just received my Tracking Number :clap3:. So hopefully sometime in the next two weeks I'll have it. This is my first direct-from-China purchase so I don't know how long the typical wait is.

25 minutes ago, electricpen said:

I received my tracking number today and FedEx says it will be here by end of Thursday. Seems like the guinea pigs are just about ready...

Mine says delivery by end of Wednesday. I'm dubious, but who knows? It also says the anticipated ship date is Today (Tuesday) from Monterey Park California. Huh?

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Mine says delivery by end of Wednesday. I'm dubious, but who knows? It also says the anticipated ship date is Today (Tuesday) from Monterey Park California. Huh?

Maybe Gotway has made a secret sweatshop making EUCs in monterey park?

20 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

40 km/h on a 10" wheel. 

Wow :blink1: that must be crazy.

Yeah, I probably won't try those speeds, but even 30km/h on 10" should be exciting. All that being said, I didn't buy this wheel for speed.

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Yea, I just received my Tracking Number :clap3:. So hopefully sometime in the next two weeks I'll have it. This is my first direct-from-China purchase so I don't know how long the typical wait is.

I want my tracking #. I want my TRACKING #! :furious: Bummer!  Chen likes you more! :crying:

Archived