max load:120kg
max slope:35°
weight:10kg
Pedal ground height:12cm
wheel:10inch
Tyre width:70mm
Body size:290mm*150*450
Maximum no-load speed:58km/h
Speed alarm: 1 level alarm, 30km/h, two alarm, 35km/h, three alarm, 80% power alarm.
Be careful:
800$is a special offer only for the top 100 buyers, and the price will return to normal until the end. I hope the buyer will receive a positive evaluation of the goods, and I'll bet the product is beyond your imagination. It's small but wild
Promotional time is up to August 20, 2017,thank you
This is the website for promotional activities, http://dwz.cn/6nTkWE

IMG_3316.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Your website link is not working.  Are you Green and Fashion Travaling shop on AliExpress?  I think @Rehab1 has a trolley handle still owing for his ACM? BTW "travaling" is spelled traveling (or travelling) in English.

YES,i am

Can't you enter my ALIEXPRESS via a short URL?

changing the link from http to https works for me.

And.... 10" @ 35km/s or 20+mph is kinda scary idea to me.

If it's possible can some one please give me an idea of what it feels like comparing to a 16-18 or a 22 inch wheel? Much appreciated!

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Freeshipping-IPS-T260-T350-260WH-350WH-electric-unicycle-tanks-speed-upgrade-30KM-H-Battery-life-30/1908673_32454877639.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.3f2576c9Z4EdlZ

8 hours ago, CMonk said:

If it's possible can some one please give me an idea of what it feels like comparing to a 16-18 or a 22 inch wheel? Much appreciated!

19 hours ago, CMonk said:

You don't necessarily have to travel at 35 km/h, but it's good to know that these little wheels are capable of that speed so the likelihood of them cutting out is slim.  Maybe think of it as having a small, nimble wheel that has more head room or safety room before it cuts out.  Small, portable, price is decent, what's not to like?  Keep in mind that the wheel is super small so it's likely very twitchy.  Check out this dude :whistling: who is riding one.

And see how nimble it is around pedestrians in this video:

I wonder though how well it handles bumps like going over curb irregularities that are larger than an inch tall?  @Tilmann @Gimlet do you go flying if you hit something like that since the wheel is so light?

18 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You don't necessarily have to travel at 35 km/h, but it's good to know that these little wheels are capable of that speed so the likelihood of them cutting out is slim.  Maybe think of it as having a small, nimble wheel that has more head room or safety room before it cuts out.  Small, portable, price is decent, what's not to like?  Keep in mind that the wheel is super small so it's likely very twitchy.  Check out this dude :whistling: who is riding one.

I wonder though how well it handles bumps like going over curb irregularities that are larger than an inch tall?  @Tilmann @Gimlet do you go flying if you hit something like that since the wheel is so light?

Great videos. This might be the perfect wheel for jumping over obstacles. I'm so tempted to buy one.

So @John Eucist is a real person - this is the first inkling that I've seen showing an actual person behind the name ;)

24 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

That second video makes it look so easy to ride and fun.  Now I  want one!

50 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Great videos. This might be the perfect wheel for jumping over obstacles. I'm so tempted to buy one.

Awe come on big guy... pull the trigger! This wheel is going to be a hoot to ride! You may have an interesting transition going from the Monster to this 10" wheel. :) 

Love watching @John Eucist's skill level!

This wheel seems like it would be nice in a large city or somewhere portability is a concern.  For me in my area I can see no practical use for a wheel of this size.  Just to throw in the trunk sure, but the MCM4 seems to fit that bill just fine for me.  

8 hours ago, electricpen said:

Rehab is being quite the instigator here...

If I'm going to face the wrath from my wife @Marty Backe can atleast provide some support. If I explain to my better half that "Marty bought one" she will acquiesce. :P

8 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

If I'm going to face the wrath from my wife @Marty Backe can atleast provide some support. If I explain to my better half that "Marty bought one" she will acquiesce. :P

I just tried to buy it from AliExpress but then they wanted a copy of my Drivers License and a recent bank statement. What the ...

Guess I won't be buying an Mten

16 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

This is why you have an agent.  :rolleyes:  I also do passports, birth certificates, medical licenses, you name it.  :whistling:  Will there be anything else, Mr. Backe?  Whoops might have to change that F to an M.  :innocent1:  My bad.

462613_calicense2.jpg

333849_bankstatementeg.jpg

:blink1:  Sensei!

On 8/15/2017 at 1:14 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You do have to watch out for lumps and bumps as they do get more unsettled when you hit them, however they are so much more nimble and lighter that unweighting them to hop up steps is a lot easier.

I dont do many videos as to be honest I feel a bit of a tool riding along with a selfie stick, but here's one I did in the privacy of my own driveway 2 years ago just to try out the picture in picture feature on my S5 phone.

Thanks for posting that up!  I vaguely remember seeing it once before on the forums.  That picture in picture is quite a neat feature and is great to give a dual perspective view on things.  It sounds like these Mtens are fun short distance runners, but they can be challenging for longer commutes most likely.  I remember trying to ride a hoverboard with ten inch wheels over a rough sidewalk, and it would get caught up over every single bump so I couldn't get very far.  Maybe with one wheel it is better, but due to the lower weight you have less momentum to get past small obstacles.

20 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Thanks for posting that up!  That picture in picture is quite a neat feature and is great to give a dual perspective view on things.  It sounds like these Mtens are fun short distance runners, but they can be challenging for longer commutes most likely.  

I wasn't very happy with the picture in picture because the front camera gives a mirrored view which can be quite confusing.

I've used the M10s to go to town and back lots of times. That's over 3 miles each way and a very steep long climb all the way back.

The centre of Bath has a few cobbled streets which it is fine on, the main hassle is the flag stone pavements that have occasional wide joints, fine if they're across your path but awkward if you hit the longitudinal ones at a shallow angle.

My Mten2's can take my 95Kgs up to about 22Kph according to the GPS on my phone then they can cut out a bit unpredictably, but at that speed even an old man like me has a reasonable chance of running it off.

Im looking forward to giving this little guy the works through NYC streets, looks like shipping is next week according to the Ali store vendor.

I was told:

"We can deliver the goods next week. Shipment can be delivered in 7-10 days"

lets see?

11 hours ago, Gimlet said:

but here's one I did in the privacy of my own driveway 2 years ago just to try out the picture in picture feature on my S5 phone.

Great video! Heck I'm now more interest in your beautiful stone wall!

Archived