Will Gotway Announce a new model on 8/12?

13 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You must have an understanding wife as well!;)

She doesn't know yet ;) Somehow I need to budget for it.

I probably shouldn't have bought the Mten, but I was goaded into the purchase by some not-so-helpful forum members :furious:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really funny how we all have this "tell my wife" issue, I'm constantly having to rationalize stories on my wheel and e board purchases to her. I'm going to be questioned when the mten3 shows up too.

I just have to teach her to ride and the addiction will be understood.

"Honey, do you really still care about our wedding rings? These dull old things. They are worth quite a lot. Think what we two [lol] could buy with that money."

Secret to a successful marriage!

Disclaimer: "Successful marriage" is defined to be as having as many EUCs as possible.

31 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

I don't :) 

I talked to her about my euc for the first time when I came home with it and unboxed it.

Yeah, get back to me when you have 5 EUCs and come home with a 6th :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I probably shouldn't have bought the Mten, but I was goaded into the purchase by some not-so-helpful forum members :furious:

I also have some nice swamp land you might be interested in!:P

14 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

I don't :) 

I talked to her about my euc for the first time when I came home with it and unboxed it.

Hmmm..."first time"

On 8/18/2017 at 0:45 PM, Marty Backe said:

So I think the Tesla is Gotway's answer to the GT16. It would appear that it's a super fast nimble wheel. This, compared to the very fast piggy ACM.

Would your very fast piggy make it down the stairs safely? Telsa didn't!

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Would your very fast piggy make it down the stairs safely? Telsa didn't!

Fascinating that you found a video of the Tesla - is this the very first video? Are there more?

Unless I'm missing something, this video showed nothing but the wheel going down the stairs. Did something more happen that you know something about???

59 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

That's all pocket change compared to what I spent on cars .... :unsure:

Yeah, but do you park your cars inside the house where your wife has to walk around them all the time :D

Okay, who's taking bets on the next announcement:  NOTICE: Recall for GOTWAY Tesla when it comes out?  :rolleyes:  What do they say, five times a charm?  ACM wiring troubles, Monster axle nut wedge issues, MSuper Bronco Buck Firmware features, Mten3 Jitter Bugs, Tesla _______ .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Gotway MCM4 was the only new wheel released that didn't have any major problems?

Archived