The pedal breaks KS 18 A+

Raptor

Hello everybody !

Today I also felt what happens when the pedal breaks. It happened If I accelerated .:barf:
Fortunately, I was lucky and small damage.

Please, can anyone tell me if those pedals are suitable for KS18A +?   ( Whether the new type of pedal is suitable for the old type KS18A support ? )
Https://www.kingsong-europe.com/en/accessories/17-cale-pied-ks-14.html#/52-modele-v3

On 9.8.2017 at 4:39 PM, Raptor said:

Hello everybody !

Today I also felt what happens when the pedal breaks. It happened If I accelerated .:barf:
Fortunately, I was lucky and small damage.

Please, can anyone tell me if those pedals are suitable for KS18A +?   ( Whether the new type of pedal is suitable for the old type KS18A support ? )
Https://www.kingsong-europe.com/en/accessories/17-cale-pied-ks-14.html#/52-modele-v3

No one answered and I ordered them, however  : 

KS 18A  v3 (1).png

I've never heard of a KS18A+ variant, did you mean AY?

I know the 2nd generation KS18AY pedals required a whole new pedal arm compared to the 1st generation KS18A pedals. The pic above looks like the current 3rd generation KingSong pedals, not sure if those are a whole new pedal arm.

On 12.8.2017 at 2:17 PM, houseofjob said:

I know the 2nd generation KS18AY pedals required a whole new pedal arm compared to the 1st generation KS18A pedals. The pic above looks like the current 3rd generation KingSong pedals, not sure if those are a whole new pedal arm.

Hi!

August of 2016  I ordered two wheels from the Wheel-Experts.de In Germany .

There was a decent homepage and great videos :

Unfortunately today, however, this company no longer exists ! ?

The KS18 wheels drive well and and also allowed 40kmh are able to overcome :) . The breakdown of the pedals is now the first more serious problem .

Untitled (1).jpg

On ‎12‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 1:17 PM, houseofjob said:

It is a KS18A....before KS18AY... the "+" just Shows the type of Batterie Version...

@Raptor

The new pedals Version 3 should fit with no Problem!

13 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

It is a KS18A....before KS18AY... the "+" just Shows the type of Batterie Version...

@Raptor

The new pedals Version 3 should fit with no Problem!

Many thanks for the info !

Can you tell me what this means software with A plus ?  I added a photo here :

Screenshot_2017-08-15-01-18-17.png

Archived