King Song accepts colorful pictures for making beautiful and unique models

Diana@szkingsong.com

Good news!!!

I have a good news to tell all of you  that King Song accepts customers' colors and pictures for making

beautiful and unique models now! You just need to provide the colors and high pixel pictures, and King

Song will make the models just like you want. Very exciting news!!! right? Please check the detailed

information in the attachment.

If you want to have your own style models, welcome to contacting me.

If any questions, please let me know.

Thanks and all the best in the future.

KS Color EUC Pre-order list.xls

QQ图片20170809090928.jpg

QQ图片20170809090303.jpg

26 minutes ago, Diana@szkingsong.com said:

Good news!!!

I have a good news to tell all of you  that King Song accepts customers' colors and pictures for making

beautiful and unique models now! You just need to provide the colors and high pixel pictures, and King

Song will make the models just like you want. Very exciting news!!! right? Please check the detailed

information in the attachment.

If you want to have your own style models, welcome to contacting me.

If any questions, please let me know.

Thanks and all the best in the future.

KS Color EUC Pre-order list.xls

Sounds great!

12 minutes ago, abinder3 said:

Is it just a sticker/decal that goes over the existing bodywork of the EUC ?

when i understand correct its the shell directly printed/colored, in whatever you want.....but with a MOQ of 10 pieces perhaps only interesting for resellers, that direcly print a "shopstyle" KS....

6 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

when i understand correct its the shell directly printed/colored, in whatever you want.....but with a MOQ of 10 pieces perhaps only interesting for resellers, that direcly print a "shopstyle" KS....

Yet the pedals have the picture too. That must be some impressive printing hardware to do the shell and pedals.  BTW, doing the pedals like that first picture is showing nice attention to detail.

Just now, Marty Backe said:

Yet the pedals have the picture too. That must be some impressive printing hardware to do the shell and pedals.  BTW, doing the pedals like that first picture is showing nice attention to detail.

I would say these pictures are NOT representing the real deal...as i know the motives and seen them before!

When i get i right these pictures are from an Singapure wheel freak who is doing foils/car wrap style for Ks16 and v8, other wheelers can order from him, and its including pedals and pads.

But who knows?

43 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

I would say these pictures are NOT representing the real deal...as i know the motives and seen them before!

When i get i right these pictures are from an Singapure wheel freak who is doing foils/car wrap style for Ks16 and v8, other wheelers can order from him, and its including pedals and pads.

But who knows?

Hmmm. Very interesting. BTW, I like the term "wheel freak" :D

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

Kind of looks like the special edition Ninebots like @Hunka Hunka Burning Love and @Rehab1 got.  They were wraps.

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love Did we ever determine if the NB Flame was wrapped or painted? 

I've been thinking of having the artist that paints my cranial remolding bands throw a design on the ACM and then clear coat it. 

35636488014_7d9dcf6577.jpg

On 8/8/2017 at 8:52 PM, Diana@szkingsong.com said:
King Song accepts customers' colors and pictures for making

Song will make the models just like you want.

I predict this will be a very popular option! Is there an extra fee for the custom design?

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love Did we ever determine if the NB Flame was wrapped or painted? 

I'm no wrap expert, but I'm pretty certain it's some sort of heat melted graphic transfer.  I saw the same process on an episode of "How It's Made."  I'll look for a video if I can find one.  I think they must heat up some sort of plastic sheet which then is draped down over the shell.  It doesn't feel like vinyl as it chips pretty easily.   It seems more like some thin plastic sheet.  Heat press transfer.  I bet that's it.

12 hours ago, Diana@szkingsong.com said:

Dear MaxLinux, the extra fee is USD73/piece:)

Is it the same price for stickers and paint ?

When you say "/piece" do you mean for the whole body of the EUC or do you mean for each side of the EUC ?

20 minutes ago, abinder3 said:

Is it the same price for stickers and paint ?

When you say "/piece" do you mean for the whole body of the EUC or do you mean for each side of the EUC ?

Did you see the MOQ of 10 pieces?

Archived