New EUC unicycle unboxing/review channel

Henrik Olsen

I have launched a new youtube channel Mr. Unbox. - https://www.mrunbox.com

We have often been offered stuff for review that would really not fit into our Drones & Electric Unicycle channel. So we have decided to branch out and make a new unboxing and review channel for gadgets including drones and electric unicycles.

We are pretty pumped to get this project going, so we have uploaded some of our previous videos, so the channel is not empty until new stuff can be added.   

Check it out and I hope for your support on this new and exciting project, thanks ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCArR8SUVsecXMvrw8c1i2w

SUBSCRIBE (3).jpg

Ive always been a bit bemused by watching things get taken out of boxes, sorry "unboxed". When the UPS man brings me stuff the bloody box is the last thing on my mind. Its in bits on the floor in like 5 seconds if I'm expecting something exciting. 

I'll be watching tho, thanks for the heads up, (just more about the wheels and less about the getting it out of the box pls ^_^

5 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

We have often been offered stuff for review that would really not fit into our Drones & Electric Unicycle channel.

That's a tribute to your good video reviews.  You must be doing something right:thumbup:  Ali Shanmao has a similar channel, mostly for drones and planes.  After he gets too many items he has a garage sale.  Most of the items are like new, only used once for the video.

Quadcopter 101 does something similar, except he mainly used to review low cost quadcopters and would donate them to people.

Your videos are very good, I think you will have great success.

@steve454 thank you, this means a lot ;-)

I still have a lot to learn to make them even better, but I enjoy the process.

My plan is to do giveaways with the low-cost items we get, why not ;-) 

We are celebrating the launch with a giveaway to get things started. 

27 minutes ago, Henrik Olsen said:

I still have a lot to learn to make them even better, but I enjoy the process.

Holy crap, I just followed the link you posted above,  lots of videos I will have to check out!

7 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

We have often been offered stuff for review that would really not fit into our Drones & Electric Unicycle channel. So we have decided to branch out and make a new unboxing and review channel for gadgets including drones and electric unicycles.

Should be fun to watch Henrik! Hopefully you will be able to review products before they come to market like Casey Neistat. Having an independent reviewer of gadgets from a person of your caliber will be helpful on making purchasing decisions.

One item I have been patiently waiting for which remains on back order is the Soloshot 3. I hope my money is well spent but the only reviews so far on the SS3 come from the manufacturer. Have you followed the development of this product? 

50 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Should be fun to watch Henrik! Hopefully you will be able to review products before they come to market like Casey Neistat. Having an independent reviewer of gadgets from a person of your caliber will be helpful on making purchasing decisions.

One item I have been patiently waiting for which remains on back order is the Soloshot 3. I hope my money is well spent but the only reviews so far on the SS3 come from the manufacturer. Have you followed the development of this product? 

I don't know about the Soloshot, but what about the hidden wave runner that keeps the surfboard above the water?:)

15 minutes ago, steve454 said:

I don't know about the Soloshot, but what about the hidden wave runner that keeps the surfboard above the water?:)

So fun to watch!  The guy is definitely good at the sport!

@Rehab1 could be cool to have products for review before release, that would be the ultimate goal. Before we get to that I need to build an audience, I have heard that DJI is pretty demanding and require a lot of subscribers to be on the pre release list.  

This Soloshot 3 looks nice, will be great to heatr your opnnion about this once you get it.

Archived