Ninebot one C+ or fastwheel EVA

Donát Hajdu

50 minutes ago, Donát Hajdu said:

Whitch one is better and why?

I can buy the ninebot one c+ for 500$ and the EVA for 400$

I would not buy any of these - they have too weak batteries. these are both 2+ years old wheels... There should be better wheels in the market for almost the same price. 

If it has to be one of these then the ninebot c+ is the clear favorit - more robust and better "technology".

Ninebot prices have been inflated for a while - there has to be a large inventory that the company and resellers (most are not sanctioned dealers) are sitting on. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $300-350USD for a new C+, but don't expect to be happy with it for more than 6 months at most. If you can find a new E+, I'd say top dollar should be $500USD. I paid $450 new for mine over a year ago. Once cooler weather arrives in the northern hemisphere, prices should come down, and maybe collapse over winter. As the old stock falls further behind, dealers and other sellers will have to write off the inventory or sell them at whatever price they can, when they finally realise nobody wants them anymore.

So, wait if you can, or consider a used wheel, or pony up and spend a lot more for a newer model from another manufacturer.

5 hours ago, Donát Hajdu said:

I probably would not go for EVA given not so good review below.

If you had to choose between the two I'd go for Ninebot One C+. Despite its limited speed and range and 2 year old design and technology, it's pretty robust and a good first wheel if you have limited budget. If you shop around, you should find a new one for less than $500US.

FWIW, I started on a E+ in Feb and have recently purchased a second wheel Gotway ACM+. 

I still ride my E+ as it's a great wheel if you enjoy doing tricks and commuting in the city. I use my ACM for longer group rides and don't want to keep people waiting.

My 2 cents.

6 minutes ago, Donát Hajdu said:

Yeah ,that would be my first EUC.But where can i find a good EUC shop that ships to Hungary(EU)?

Where can i find a new Ninebot for 350$?

Btw in my country the ninebot in the shop costs 1100$ :o

I would not advise for a ninebot one e or c at all!!! you will soon after learning found them much to slow! Ninebot One's nowadays are pretty much outdated...

if you want a good starter EUC, buy a MCM3 from Gotway! You can get it for about 550Euro in Europe....electro-sport.de for example!

A MCM3 is modern, lightweight AND fast!!!

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

I would not advise for a ninebot one e or c at all!!! you will soon after learning found them much to slow! Ninebot One's nowadays are pretty much outdated...

if you want a good starter EUC, buy a MCM3 from Gotway! You can get it for about 550Euro in Europe....electro-sport.de for example!

A MCM3 is modern, lightweight AND fast!!!

Ist laut Homepage mit 260Wh Batterie - Das sollten dann 16s2p mit 2200 mAh Zellen sein?

Auf http://www.eroue.fr/produit/gotway-mcm3-monocycle-electrique/ habe ich den gleichen mit 340 Wh gesehen um 549. Der auf electro-sport.de wird derzeit um 589 angeboten...

Habe aber keine Ahnung welche Batterien beim MCM3 verwendet werden, noch kenne ich den französischen Verkäufer... gerade mehr Wh sollten normalerweise eher besser sein?

2 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Ist laut Homepage mit 260Wh Batterie - Das sollten dann 16s2p mit 2200 mAh Zellen sein?

Auf http://www.eroue.fr/produit/gotway-mcm3-monocycle-electrique/ habe ich den gleichen mit 340 Wh gesehen um 549. Der auf electro-sport.de wird derzeit um 589 angeboten...

Habe aber keine Ahnung welche Batterien beim MCM3 verwendet werden, noch kenne ich den französischen Verkäufer... gerade mehr Wh sollten normalerweise eher besser sein?

Yip, der von e-Sport hat nur 260wh....dann ist das von eroue besser! Eroue.fr Ist in Frankreich eigentlich DER Verkäufer erste Wahl...hat da die Community mit aufgebaut...

Oder auch hier...mit grossen Pedalen:

https://store.urban360.com/produit/gotway-urban-mcm4-v2/

549-599 je nach Farbe.

Muss ja auch nicht das MCM3 sein...denke nur es gibt halt mittlerweile bessere Starter-Wheels als das Ninebot...

On 7/25/2017 at 5:33 PM, Donát Hajdu said:

I learned on the ninebot one c+, i love it, and after about a month it got boring.  but it is a good one to learn on, but if you are planning to buy one wheel and keep it, might be good to go with something else if you don't mind the wheel getting beat up in the process.

Archived