Hi, I'm Justina from ElectricUnicycles.eu

Justina

Hi, everyone!

This is my first post here (and certainly not my last one ;-) ).

I'm Justina and I've fallen in love with electric unicycles. It all began from curiosity "how can I improve my daily commute?", and when I bought my first EUC, it instantly became my hobby.

Then I met some local enthusiasts and our small group started growing. After a while we started a project together that over time has become www.ElectricUnicycles.eu

Our mission is to increase people's awareness of electric unicycles and show them it is not a gadget or a prototype - it is the best way of personal transportation in the world. And it's available now, everywhere!

Our goal is to change people's thinking and replace their bicycles with electric unicycles, for daily commute. We live in the 21th century, why do we still use technology that hasn't changed from 200 years? It's time for a change, for people to know about EUCs!

I create videos for our YouTube channel (anybody has seen my vids before?), where I try to help you as much as I can - either with choosing the righ wheel, or to do typical stuff like changing the tyre.

We have just added new general videos with real life scenarios with electric unicycle usage:
Electric unicycle vs bicycle - for commuting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmmPaLxP4pk
Electric unicycle for meetings - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lDgp59N3ZU

If you like them, feel free to share! Many more coming soon!

--------------------

Besides this, we also have an European shop with only one category: electric unicycles. We believe this is superior to any two wheelers or scooters and everyone can learn how to ride it, just how everyone had to learn riding a bicycle as a kid - we just don't remember this now.

I have a huge €100 discount for all forum members, for the following electric unicycles:

* 2017 KingSong KS-16S (840 Wh) is €1514 for forum members,
* 2017 Inmotion V8 (480 Wh) with carbon fibre-like kit is €982 for forum members,
* 2017 KingSong KS-16C face-lift (680 Wh) is €1075 for forum members,
* 2017 KingSong KS-14D (420 Wh) is €886 for forum members.

Heads up! We do not collaborate with everyone. We collaborate with the top league manufacturers exclusively, to deliver the best electric unicycles only. Everything comes with a 2-year warranty, a gift, and of course functional mobile app. Dispatch up to 24 hours if not stated otherwise on the site. Do you live outside Europe? Contact me.

How to get the €100 discount? It's easy and will take only 3 minutes:

1. Like our new Facebook page (click)
2. Share our Facebook page on your FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/ElectricUnicycles.eu/ 
3. Subscribe to our YouTube channel (click)
4. Register on our website: https://www.electricunicycles.eu/
5. Download and rate our mobile app on the preferred system: Android (click) or iOS (click).
6. Contact me by sending a private message here, or via Facebook / website - simply text "DONE" :-)

I'm here for you if you have any questions. Also, I'm looking forward to talk to you about EUCs overall, I will start replying to other topics here for sure!

Best Regards,
Justina

PS. This is how we do it:

I'm sorry, I can't edit my posts yet.

I wanted to add, that the 5 first forum members ordering wheels with the discount I posted, will receive something special: I will personally prepare the wheels and parcels for you. It will be recorded in our office and I will PM the video after dispatch!

I echo the welcome to the forum. It is great to have you aboard and thank you for all the videos. I just brought a V8 and your tire tube repair video is great. Your method is totally different to the Inmotion disassembly video. You keep one side of the shell attached to the motor while they drop the wheel out the intact shell, but they have to access the motherboard and remove the motor connectors. You don't. Very helpful to have both options.

8 hours ago, Luiz said:

Hi Justina . I love your videos . Welcome to the forum and success on the business .

Hi Luiz! Thank you!

7 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

I echo the welcome to the forum. It is great to have you aboard and thank you for all the videos. I just brought a V8 and your tire tube repair video is great. Your method is totally different to the Inmotion disassembly video. You keep one side of the shell attached to the motor while they drop the wheel out the intact shell, but they have to access the motherboard and remove the motor connectors. You don't. Very helpful to have both options.

Hi! Thank you so much! I always spend hours to find the easiest possible way to do this without touching the MB. I'm glad you liked it!
Some new disassembly vids are coming soon :)

Archived