PK1

Gotway iOS App

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Running the MSuper v3 - 820W version. Been using the Gotway iOS app v2.3.1, and having issues with the ride mode.

- Soft is.. Sluggish, as the name implies

- Comfort mode is not bad

- Powerful, basically no difference in response vs Comfort mode.. Something seems wrong. Should there not be a significant difference in the response?

Thanks

Edited by PK1

2 hours ago, PK1 said:

Hi Guys,

Running the MSuper v3 - 820W version. Been using the Gotway iOS app v2.3.1, and having issues with the ride mode.

- Soft is.. Sluggish, as the name implies

- Comfort mode is not bad

- Powerful, basically no difference in response vs Comfort mode.. Something seems wrong. Should there not be a significant difference in the response?

Thanks

There is certainly a noticeable difference between the different modes. Bit the hardest mode is not super hard. This is all very subjective. Maybe it does change but you just can't tell the difference. I would switch to Soft and confirm that it's soft. Then go straight to the hardest mode and make sure you aren't be accident touching the Comfort mode by mistake. And difference?

Hi Marty,

When running 'Soft', it's really noticeable - no mistaking.

I'll give it a go once more, but as mentioned, no noticeable diff between 'Comfort' and 'Powerful'.

Meantime, thanks for the tip.

I'm kinda curious how it's going for you... I just got my MSuper V3s+ a week ago and I took it for a spin before I finally got the app working. If I read these posts more carefully I would have figured it out sooner... Maybe reading instead of eating Chinese would have helped too... Anyway I am ready to get out of comfort mode and see how badly I can hurt myself... I became an expert on my Airwheel X3 where I have learned many lessons and found that I should be terrified of going 10 mph and paying attention to the squirrels... Windsurfing is much less painful I will say... Best thing I got was a girl friend who is a chiropractor... Good Luck!!