KaleOsaurusRex

king songs for sale super cheap

4 posts in this topic

Got 14" and 18". I made a post here on the advertisement forum but these are my last couple units. I was in the business but I'm out of business now. My site is still up but these are just in my garage.

Here's the other post if you want to see what I have left. A couple listed there are sold now. I an SUPER negotiable so send me a message! Even better if you can pick up in oakland ca.

Got any 14 inch motors?

@kasenutty

Hey dude! I have a couple 500w 14" units that I could let go cheap enough for parts. I found the 500w to be very enjoyable to ride. It's a bit stiffer than the 800w. PM me if it seems like you're interested. 

So, had a couple purchases. Here's what's left:

KS-18a in new condition. Shipped unlabeled but I think it's 840wh. It's at least 680wh though.

KS-18a 840wh with jiggly rolling issue. Has scratches and stickers but is otherwise basically new. Includes my last 18" main control board which I think will fix the issue.

KS-14c 500w 520wh yellow color works good but not charging. Has scratches and stickers. Includes battery control boards and fuses which will likely fix the issue.

KS-14c 500w 320wh beeps when turned on includes main control board for repair. Has scratches.

Huanxi H1 seems to work great but is scratched up

Make me offers! I'm flexible.

Edited by KaleOsaurusRex