Electric unicycle owners geographical locations

Juggler

Finally a way to register where you live in the world and see who else lives near you.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1rj0BJqr1wpilPUmFC4blqlmAihI&hl=en_US&ll=17.085747915662058%2C26.13422055000001&z=2

First you need to sign in, then click "edit"

Now add a marker to show your location on the map and include your EUC username from this forum and what type of EUC you ride

Simples!!

This is in another thread too. Never seen it before that but yes, brilliant idea. I eventually found out how to drop my pin but I don't recall registering... 

Sadly the closest one to me is a ways away. 

1 hour ago, nute said:

This is in another thread too. Never seen it before that but yes, brilliant idea. I eventually found out how to drop my pin but I don't recall registering... 

Sadly the closest one to me is a ways away. 

You don't have to register if your logged into Google. Your nearest user on the map is a similar distance to my nearest one, but I guess not many EUCer's have put themselves on the map yet. There maybe others nearer to you.

I know three people within 10 miles of me who aren't on the map yet.

• 6 months later...

Just thought I would get this topic back into discussion so more users who aren't on it can add their location to the map.

Would be nice to see how many EUC riders there are in the world and handy to see who is local

• 1 month later...
On ‎29‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 11:26 PM, fryman said:

Just added.  I am alone:(

Hmm... Maybe not. Just look at Russia, there seems to be no EUC's whatsoever (judging by this map) but we know for sure that there are many riders of all kind of EUC's.

Archived