Kingsong 14c *for sale*

I must correct a couple of untruths in this listing, for the benefit of any newbies who may consider purchasing this wheel.

• The 14C can not go much faster than 19mph unless you have hurricane winds blowing on your back
  • At 170 pounds I can get between 30 and 35 miles on mine. I doubt you can get 60 miles even if you only weighed 50 pounds.

The 14C is a great wheel to own and I ride mine almost daily. The listed price is good, but you should find out more about the condition of the wheel

• How many miles are on it
  • Was the rider heavy and/or lots of curb jumps - this wheel is prone to broken axles with heavier riders.
  • Did the seller upgrade the batteries or is that that how it was purchased? You want to be sure that you're getting the 800 watt motor

I'd believe a 60km (37 mile) range for a light rider but not 60 miles, that's probably the source of the confusion. I also agree that 19mphkph is the danger-zone top speed of the wheel, I would not try to go faster under penalty of death.

6 minutes ago, dmethvin said:

I'd believe a 60km (37 mile) range for a light rider but not 60 miles, that's probably the source of the confusion. I also agree that 19kph is the danger-zone top speed of the wheel, I would not try to go faster under penalty of death.

That should be 19 mph

Duh yeah 19mph. We're switching 

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

That should be 19 mph

Duh now I'm doing it. We've GOT to agree common units of measure around here! I recommend furlongs and fortnights.

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:03 AM, dmethvin said:

Duh yeah 19mph. We're switching 

Duh now I'm doing it. We've GOT to agree common units of measure around here! I recommend furlongs and fortnights.

A typographic point (about 1/72 inch)...

They're great, because everything that you measure in points seems so much bigger!

Archived