Rockwheel pedal movement

Mrd777

I'm noticing as I cruise around there is lots of "tilt back feeling" on the wheel, the sensation is when I take a sharp turn the wheel seems to adjust its pitch a lot. It's like the wheel is always adjusting...  What's this all about? Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes, the GT16 tends to "tiltback" when approaching max speed (though not the actual tiltback).

IMHO this feels largely to be an intentional implementation by Rockwheel, as many of the high speed / high performance EUCs suffer from pedal dip on turns and uphills, especially at speed.

Though not a perfect implementation, this "tiltback" compensation is way better than pedal dipping at speed, I believe.

20 hours ago, Mrd777 said:

I'm noticing as I cruise around there is lots of "tilt back feeling" on the wheel, the sensation is when I take a sharp turn the wheel seems to adjust its pitch a lot. It's like the wheel is always adjusting...  What's this all about? Has anyone else noticed this?

Yup it adjusts pitch on turning. Mostly that is a good thing. There are a few situations where it doesn't, and then I miss it.

Just today I made a sharp turning climb uphill, and had some pedal dip. Not very much, but it felt rather strange when it didn't compensate as it usually does.

Archived