Nesto1003

On 8/23/2017 at 11:51 PM, Sven said:

I'm buying a motorcycle!!! 30mph is not enough for me!!! LOL

But seriously, I'm buying honda grom. ahahaha

You bought a Grom while your Monster was out of commission and I bought an MSuper while mine was.  I've finally got my Monster back it seems Joey's shim fix worked!  Thanks Joey & Jason!

5 hours ago, Demian B said:

You bought a Grom while your Monster was out of commission and I bought an MSuper while mine was.  I've finally got my Monster back it seems Joey's shim fix worked!  Thanks Joey & Jason!

Lol, can't wait to get mine!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about Grom as well, but what stopped me is: you can only ride on the road, you cant take it through parks, trails etc., you Have to pay Insurance and you have to fill in gas (as little as it maybe), + other maintenance, But the biggest of them all is storage/ portability. I take my msuper right into our office lol, I ride streets, sidewalks, parks etc. Cant imagine not having. The only thing lacking is speed ;) although I have hit 53 km/h on my MSuper v3s+

I just hope these stonger inserts don't end up damaging or breaking the axle itself over time...  When it comes to force versus force, something often gives.  I'd prefer it to be easily replaceable inserts rather than dealing with trying to press out and replace a busted axle...  Now if the axles were much larger there would be less to worry about!  Except trying to find a large enough tool to tighten the nut...

On 3.7.2017 at 7:13 PM, Marty Backe said:

After talking to Jason I'm not convinced that's true. Kingsong uses the same thin gauge wiring as Gotway. The thing is, people don't push KingSong wheels like they do Gotway wheels. And up until now, KingSong wheels would overheat instead. But now that the overheating has been fixed, maybe their cables might melt too if people drive the wheels up long steep hills. Time will tell I guess.

:D

4 hours ago, Raptor said:

:D

\That's an impressive hill, and I've seen (and talked to Jeff) that video. I'm not sure how long that was relative to the long hills I've ridden. But yes, KingSong does appear to be a lot better in this regards.

Archived