SeattleAbarth

Solowheel Seattle!

I'm not that experienced, but until the Extreme has a much larger battery capacity I can't really see why anyone should buy it no matter how good everything else is.  From an engineering point I would consider it a complete fail, it's like building a truck or something with an undersized motor or gas tank, it becomes something nice to look at, but not practical.  Even though they talk a lot about how practical their designs are, they fail to recognize the need for more battery capacity. I have to assume they are so absorbed in their own world they fail to see the big picture. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If Solowheel Jeffery doesnt get the Polly Anna award from Solowheel, I dont know who will. 

"Oh sure the springy feel, wobbly some have described it as, takes some getting used to when going over bumps, but we feel even having your life flash before your eyes can become a casual affair at no more than 15 mph. If the bumpy springy ride was good enough for the pioneer's wagon leaf springs its good enough for this 21st century fare. Be amazed you're even surving the experience; thats the benefits of our new firmware :laughbounce2: Most of our employees can barely even stand the awful ride during the meager range on these horrible beasts and find the range to be more than enough. " :facepalm: omg its classic middle manager falderal. So exquisite!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stan Onymous said:

If Solowheel Jeffery doesnt get the Polly Anna award from Solowheel, I dont know who will. 

"Oh sure the springy feel, wobbly some have described it as, takes some getting used to when going over bumps, but we feel even having your life flash before your eyes can become a casual affair at no more than 15 mph. If the bumpy springy ride was good enough for the pioneer's wagon leaf springs its good enough for this 21st century fare. Be amazed you're even surving the experience; thats the benefits of our new firmware :laughbounce2: Most of our employees can barely even stand the awful ride during the meager range on these horrible beasts and find the range to be more than enough. " :facepalm: omg its classic middle manager falderal. So exquisite!

I enjoyed that when I read it too :)