OK

Shabba

Ok, I got an android phone because I just couldn't deal with the iOS app anymore, so if anyone out there has the old gotway app, would you please send me the link, I tried finding it in the forum but couldnt, anyone?...Marty?:whistling:

KHhQIhZ.jpg

This is the one am looking for

39 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Ok, I got an android phone because I just couldn't deal with the iOS app anymore, so if anyone out there has the old gotway app, would you please send me the link, I tried finding it in the forum but couldnt, anyone?...Marty?:whistling:

KHhQIhZ.jpg

check in the gotway Fb group under "files"?

43 minutes ago, Shabba said:

KHhQIhZ.jpg

Here's the Gotway app that I use with all of my wheels: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtnl29hnlrngdv9/Android161124-24Nov2016.apk?dl=0

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Here's the Gotway app that I use with all of my wheels: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtnl29hnlrngdv9/Android161124-24Nov2016.apk?dl=0

Thanks Marty, downloaded it calibrated all my wheels with it and it works really well, the entire feel of the wheel is a lot better, the breaking is better, acceleration improved and the pedal stays more stable, I would advise anyone that plans on using the iOS app with their wheels don't, definitely do not calibrate it using the iOS app, if you need to calibrate your wheel find someone with an android phone and download the link, this app works great :thumbup:

On 28/06/2017 at 9:02 PM, Shabba said:

Thanks Marty, downloaded it calibrated all my wheels with it and it works really well, the entire feel of the wheel is a lot better, the breaking is better, acceleration improved and the pedal stays more stable, I would advise anyone that plans on using the iOS app with their wheels don't, definitely do not calibrate it using the iOS app, if you need to calibrate your wheel find someone with an android phone and download the link, this app works great :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice. I've only had iPhones and is expecting my first Gotway wheel soon. Didn't know the iOS app is so unusable. Someone should note this down in their review of Gotway to help potential buyers make informed decision when it comes to invest in Gotway. 

On 6/28/2017 at 6:02 PM, Shabba said:

And you should say Gotway wheels.  Not all wheels have the 'problem' with iOS apps. 

1 minute ago, abinder3 said:

And you should say Gotway wheels.  Not all wheels have the 'problem' with iOS apps. 

Also change the subject name from 'OK' to something that reflects the actual topic.

3 hours ago, Pengo said:

Also change the subject name from 'OK' to something that reflects the actual topic.

I can't figure out how to change it for some reason, I think I have done it before just don't remember how 

Archived