Anyone have this?

Am looking for the the old gotway 2.0 app (the green looking one) I know Marty have the link on here but it's for Android, I need it for iPhone. If anyone could help me with it I would greatly appreciate it

NBRiIB6.jpg

THATS THE ONE AM LOOKING FOR 

What's wrong with the "new" app that is available on the app store?  I ask because I will be getting an ACM in a few days and just wanted to see if I should be following your lead with the "older" app and it so, why?

I just found this thread...not sure if there was a private message reply, but it appears that you'd need to "jail break" your iphone to load the older app?  Seems a little ridiculous to me that the "new" app doesn't work...

Update:

Seems like the new app worked for @HeavyGoing:

3 hours ago, Maximus said:

What's wrong with the "new" app that is available on the app store?  I ask because I will be getting an ACM in a few days and just wanted to see if I should be following your lead with the "older" app and it so, why?

The new app works but just about Everytime you connect to your wheel it changes everything and after calibrating my wheels with the new app it felt like my wheels Rhode better when I had the old version, I deleted it because I thought the new app would be much better, it certainly looks better but prefer the old app when it comes to calibrating and configuring my wheels 

2 hours ago, pablo said:

I hope this will be fixed some day, i'm riding the MCM4 for a three days only, but it will be weird for me not to use the iPhone just to avoid the settings reset. :/

I don't know why it's taking them so long to fix it people been complaining about it since day one, they should have just made a few tweaks to the old app instead of taking it out completely 

This is really the place for improvement at Gotway. I'm struggling half a day with the tilt back settings and fighting with it keeps me worried. 

I'm not sure if the app won't surprise me by the wheel behavior. 

2 hours ago, pablo said:

This is really the place for improvement at Gotway. I'm struggling half a day with the tilt back settings and fighting with it keeps me worried. 

I'm not sure if the app won't surprise me by the wheel behavior. 

You can always turn off the tilt back and just listend for the final alarm, that is what me and many others in this forum are doing, because tilt back can work against you depends on how high you set it, I have two msupers and one monster and all my tilt backs settings are turned off I just listen for the last alarm and I slow down a bit, I have gone up to 25mph on my msuper v31600 and my monster and never heard the final alarm yet

Archived