Negative mileage on my KS18AY ?

abinder3

If it helps the total mileage seems stuck at 35 miles on my KS14c.

Also, I notice my Bluetooth occasionally drops then automatically reconnects.  When that happens the trip information all gets reset.

<shrug>. KS program is buggy. No Tesla them.

@abinder3

i would bet you have firmware 1.25 on your wheel...

I have stated that in some other threads, that one of the (minor) faults is that if you finish the app first or power off the wheel first (always forgot the how to do it right way), the complete mileage from the last ride can be "forgotten".....

so try a bit around, i guess it was...powering off wheel first...and then powering off the app...then the compplete mileage is saved.

Also: power on wheel first, power on app second.....

or other way around? Sorry :-) but fact is, there is a bug which tends to forget to add the mileage from last ride....

13 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

@abinder3

i would bet you have firmware 1.25 on your wheel...

I have stated that in some other threads, that one of the (minor) faults is that if you finish the app first or power off the wheel first (always forgot the how to do it right way), the complete mileage from the last ride can be "forgotten".....

or other way around? Sorry :-) but fact is, there is a bug which tends to forget to add the mileage from last ride....

Damned, I haven't seen that posting.

I discovered yesterday, that my KS16 which already was above 2900, is now around 2770 again - sh.. !

So a new bug, great.

Archived