Oscillation and cut out problem with Gotway MSuper V3, ACM, maybe Monster shipped from May 2017 onwards

Holy moly?! A complete batch?

thats new Gotway record....heard of this some hours before..some cases here, some on FB.

Any Idea WHAT is wrong on this wheels? complete board, fake batteries? Any clue?

• esaj pinned and featured this topic
4 minutes ago, luske84 said:

I think this is a controller issue we have 3 wheels of the 1705 batch and all 3 have the same issue : wheel oscillation followed by cut off after a you hit a little bump 

Thanx, ....and sorry for dumb requests: What you mean by "wheel oscillation "???

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

@Haakon hoelseter 

i would guess your's is from this batch?

See:

@EU GUY Your blue new V3s...is it from the same batchnumber?

yes. i ordered 2 of them in this custom color. the twins. my friend got one and that failed him so im gonna use my acm for now until this is fixed. please. fila a complaint to gotway if possible

1 minute ago, Haakon hoelseter said:

This is exactly what happened to me when i think about it. i also hit i little bump before it cut out. Do you know how to check what batch my wheel is from? does it stand on the package?

first 4 letters of the motorcode. 

Edited by EU GUY
  • Upvote 2

@EU GUY

Gotway FB group also mentioned the numbers 1703/1704......

Perhaps not just one Batch/day/Whatever they create their Motor Codes from!

At first: I hope nobody got real bad and/or staying injuries from this! Thats most important!

At second i really hope this strikes back to Gotway, so that they have to get their shit together and implement some REAL qualitycontrol!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

Thanx, ....and sorry for dumb requests: What you mean by "wheel oscillation "???

Quickly rockin/vibrating back and forward at the rate off a pneumatic drill and eventualy cutting off

• Upvote 3

If everyone who experienced problems could send me their motor codes. Gotway just contacted me. 

1703 - 1704 - 1705 is what people have experienced problems on so far. 

I have the wheel in front of me at work but no box. Is it possible to extract the motor code from, say, Wheellog or bluetooth? I do not know what I'm looking for.

51 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

I have the wheel in front of me at work but no box. Is it possible to extract the motor code from, say, Wheellog or bluetooth? I do not know what I'm looking for.

Yes, put the wheel on it's side - spin the rim. 

https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/blogs/help-and-advice/where-is-the-motor-code-on-my-gotway

• Upvote 1

• esaj changed the title to Oscillation and cut out problem with Gotway MSuper V3, ACM, maybe Monster shipped from May 2017 onwards
  • esaj unpinned this topic
  • esaj unfeatured this topic