MSuper defective after slow ride to work

Hello lovely friends from gotway!

@Linnea Lin Gotway I was driving on a monday morning like every day to work with my MSuper v3. It was a small passage through people so I could not drive really fast (below 10km/h).

After driving up a little stone-step (about 5 cm high), the GW throw me off because the balancing completely fall out. Immediately after that I've made a video which you can find attached. The wheel acts like it is little bit sick.

As I still have warranty, I've sent it back to my seller in St. Petersburg that they can check it. They saied, to open and repair this defect, they need to disassemble the paddle. But the paddle they cannot disassemble because it's scratched and the screw cannot be opened due to some stone-hits while driving. Second possibility would be to cut the body case through and after glue it again. As I know that glue does not really hold afterwards, I decided for the method to "destroy" the paddle. I told my supplyer that they should contact you first what to do.
As far what I understand from the technic there will as well be additional parts needed to repair the wheel. As I'm still in warranty I think the question is right to ask you what to get from Gotway to be able to repair the wheel?!

the guys from odno-koleso.com will additionally contact your support as far as I understood.

Hoping for your support!

Emanuel

MSuperDefect.mp4

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.6.2017 at 8:59 AM, Dingfelder said:

Good luck!  I hope they make it easy for you.

Till now I did not get any answer... 

Does anybody know how to walk any official way to contact gotway with replies? 

@Linnea Lin Gotway? Any hints for me? 

Thanks, 

Emanuel 

43 minutes ago, Eman said:

Till now I did not get any answer... 

Does anybody know how to walk any official way to contact gotway with replies? 

@Linnea Lin Gotway? Any hints for me? 

Thanks, 

Emanuel 

There is an app called wechat it's like whats app but the Chinese version everyone one China uses it. Not sure how to contact Linnea directly but if you download the app and use this number to add :+86-18550104513 it will add you to Jane. Her English is ok and maybe able to help you out, I find this is the best way to contact Gotway.

Hope it helps good luck.

7 hours ago, Goodman said:

There is an app called wechat it's like whats app but the Chinese version everyone one China uses it. Not sure how to contact Linnea directly but if you download the app and use this number to add :+86-18550104513 it will add you to Jane. Her English is ok and maybe able to help you out, I find this is the best way to contact Gotway.

Hope it helps good luck.

I'll try, thanks a lot. I heard today that gotway will send a new paddle to my supplier! Good news so far... 

• 2 months later...

Hello community! 

Finally I got back my wheel from St. Petersburg... 

The paddle is replaced but it seems that the wheel is not fully repaired. It still has after repair a big "play" between forward and backwards. If I ride it, the problem is not so hard to feel but it feels really not safe. It feels like a hardware defect because the wheel everytime catches itself into balancing position after going through the "playroom". Sometimes after switching on it starts rattling from front to back until I catch it. 

Anyone maybe knows how to repair this fault? Thanks a lot in advance! 

12 hours ago, Eman said:

Hello community! 

Finally I got back my wheel from St. Petersburg... 

The paddle is replaced but it seems that the wheel is not fully repaired. It still has after repair a big "play" between forward and backwards. If I ride it, the problem is not so hard to feel but it feels really not safe. It feels like a hardware defect because the wheel everytime catches itself into balancing position after going through the "playroom". Sometimes after switching on it starts rattling from front to back until I catch it. 

Anyone maybe knows how to repair this fault? Thanks a lot in advance! 

Sounds very much like loose axle nuts/wedges.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived