1.5.3 update?

You must to have the higher model of PTR than me as mine ment to be V max 20 and Yours 22.

After the last update mine slowed down from 20to17.5 and it was almost impossible to ride over 17.5. now i can do 18.5 mostly and force it a bit up to 20 but i can not ride 20 constant speed so i presume You have same issue now but Your speed must be 20 when riding straight right? it is a shame that they sell a product at such a high price telling You that it will do 20 or 22 and then they starting to restrict the max speed. I would never buy it if I would know that. Same issue is with ninebot mini pro. thanks god they havent made that stupid punishment for over speeding! as it is in the latests mini pro.

• 1 month later...

My PTR Elite + is limited to 11kph now with 1.5.2 it was 22kph with 1.5.0.

Both batteries are 100%

I still think it is something related to the new 4.0 application.

Am trying to factory reset the PTR and not connect the App.

Ok I feel like a total idiot now. RTFM! I read the user manual again and discovered the upper speed setting.

upgrading the firmware apparently set my top unlimited speed to 11kph.

this is the first firmware upgrade to do that. The last 2 did not change it.

i have set my top speed back to 22kph.

All is well now!

• 1 year later...
On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 5:17 PM, P99Guy said:

Ok I feel like a total idiot now. RTFM! I read the user manual again and discovered the upper speed setting.

upgrading the firmware apparently set my top unlimited speed to 11kph.

this is the first firmware upgrade to do that. The last 2 did not change it.

i have set my top speed back to 22kph.

All is well now!

Great ..

Same problem.... so what steps must be done???:confused1:

Thanks B)

Nevermind..... ;) Just done !!!! :P :D B)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Anyway, the most important thing, is that, talking with the support, they advise me that 1.5.3 update is a MUST update in order that it solved an important Bug and several minor bugs, plus some optimisation ;) B)

My New Toy :lol:

ejFNtPp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 12:03 AM, FreeRide said:

Did they say witch bugs, specifically were fixed?  or are they keeping it top-secret?

Hi... sorry for delay.. there was a bug that forced to display Error 35 into unable to balance, suggesting to replace motherboard with obvious fault and unusable device.....

This has been addressed and solved in 1.5.3 release ;) this has been told to me by the support..

11 hours ago, zugu said:

Hi... sorry for delay.. there was a bug that forced to display Error 35 into unable to balance, suggesting to replace motherboard with obvious fault and unusable device.....

This has been addressed and solved in 1.5.3 release ;) this has been told to me by the support..

Thanks.  I don't use mine much, so I'll keep that in mind.  I don't think I have ever connected the App to mine since I can control all the settings without it.

yeah.... but better don't wait if it happens due in this case must send the unit or at last the motherboard in assistance ....

Better to update and have 1.5.3 firmware installed that prevent the issue to manifests;)

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, P99Guy said:

Has anyone tested top speed settings after updating to 1.5.3?

I currently have 22kph and don’t want to lose any.

I got 22kph in app and on handlebar display as max speed setting , but with full charged battery I was able to got and see on the display 23,5kph ;) B)  just a second before the Segway start the tiltback function pushing me back...;)

Archived