How long are tires lasting? I just bought a used miniPro and wanted to know when I should expect to replace tires. 

Is anyone using the aftermarket off road tires?

is it easier to install the original type of tire when replacing?

14 hours ago, Theradiostar said:

How long are tires lasting? I just bought a used miniPro and wanted to know when I should expect to replace tires. 

They should last for a while even though they are thinner than most tires I've seen. But as with all tubeless tires - there is always a way to fix a puncture.

14 hours ago, Theradiostar said:

Take a look here:

Mine says I've traveled 567 miles (original tires)

I ran over a nail about half a year in (used as daily commuter), fixed it with a simple $7 plug kit from amazon. Keeps air in the tire totally fine, doesn't leak anymore than the other tire.

• 1 month later...

My stock tyres doing well two years so far. During this time i got 5 holes in one tyre and one hole in another. All of these  was fixed in autorepair shop with plug kit and doing just fine. But when i got TWO more holes (yeah, there is ALOT of broken glass in my neighbourhood) i decided to stop mess with plug kits and fill both of my tires with liquid sealing compound - now i am just fine (compound fills any hole that lesser than 7 mm)

Guys from bicycle shop fill my tyres in 10 minutes and that was best spent 5 dollars in this summer!

Archived