EUC Rider goes to carnival

kasenutty

6 hours ago, kasenutty said:

LO5LKp5.gif

I bet that's the same guy that rides an electric unicycle dressed as Darth Vader playing bagpipes that shoot flame out the tips:P  BTW that looks like fun!  I would like to do that!  That is the way that ride is supposed to be ridden, all the people sitting down are having lame-o fun.  This reminds me of an old ride at Six Flags called the Spindletop, a large cylinder where you stand back against the wall, it starts spinning faster and faster, then the floor drops down but you are stuck to the wall by centrifugal force.  (where is the spell check on this forum, it tells you when a word is misspelled but (never mind, just right click the word)

So this guy would probably have thought, hmm, I'm going to stand up from the wall with my hands in my pockets and proceed to blow everyone's mind.:lol:

I passed the local carnival the other day - all of the staff were having a good look. 

One lad shouts out 'oi mate, can I 'av a go' .. I turned back, was describing how to get on - he said 'don't worry mate, I work the waltzer'.... 5 secs later he was off the wheel - refusing to have another try :-D

23 hours ago, steve454 said:

I bet that's the same guy that rides an electric unicycle dressed as Darth Vader playing bagpipes that shoot flame out the tips:P  

I can't do the bag pipes with flames but I do ride an EUC and do have a pretty decent Darth Vader costume with voice changer, breather, lightsaber etc lol

Maybe one day I might try riding in costume but with that helmet and the cape it's hard walking sometimes let alone riding :) 

18 hours ago, Dingfelder said:

I remember that one!  That's the one where you get pinned to the wall, turn your head and throw up, and half of it comes right back in your face.

Yes, but you have to remember to turn your head the other way;)  And the other thing is, the girl with the big boobs, they kind of flatten out.  The ride operator must be skillful, to position everyone in prime viewing position.  All the girls on one side, all the boys on the other side.:innocent1:  Oh Spindletop, how do I love ye?  Let me count the ways.  Oh, I get it, if everyone is throwing up, it don't matter which way you turn your head, some one else will throw up on you.  @Dingfelder  I never saw anyone throw up on any of the Six Flags rides,  But I almost shit my pants and have a heart attack at the same time on the one where you are a hundred feet up, the floor drops out, and you are dropped straight down.:crying:  I must have blocked it out, because I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THAT RIDE!  Happy place, happy place.:(  And please, nobody remind me,:crying:

2 hours ago, Scully said:

I knew it!  After being redirected to wiki, I now know he is a ringer.  I always wanted to be a Carny.  He knows that ride inside and out!

20 hours ago, steve454 said:

Yes, but you have to remember to turn your head the other way;)  And the other thing is, the girl with the big boobs, they kind of flatten out.  The ride operator must be skillful, to position everyone in prime viewing position.  All the girls on one side, all the boys on the other side.:innocent1:  Oh Spindletop, how do I love ye?  Let me count the ways.  Oh, I get it, if everyone is throwing up, it don't matter which way you turn your head, some one else will throw up on you.  @Dingfelder  I never saw anyone throw up on any of the Six Flags rides,  But I almost shit my pants and have a heart attack at the same time on the one where you are a hundred feet up, the floor drops out, and you are dropped straight down.:crying:  I must have blocked it out, because I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THAT RIDE!  Happy place, happy place.:(  And please, nobody remind me,:crying:

I used to be able to do that spinning ride when I was a kid, but as an adult it made me feel incredibly sick.  I was just seconds from throwing up and felt really sick for a while after.  Seriously, like an hour.  Guess I'll never qualify to be an astronaut or jet pilot.

Archived