Is It Wrong To Spoil Ourselves?

Belated post - I happen to receive a couple of surprises that arrived on my doorstep... :dribble:

Now it's time for me to go out and play :w00t2:

4 hours ago, Eddrush said:

Belated post - I happen to receive a couple of surprises that arrived on my doorstep... :dribble:

Congratulations!  :clap3:Wow 2 new wheels! Are both for yourself? 

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

Congratulations!  :clap3:Wow 2 new wheels! Are both for yourself? 

Hey thanks man. Yes indeed. I've heard some good feedback on each wheel so decided on getting both. The best of both Worlds ;) I will be passing on my Acm 1300wh to my brother (in good time when he's ready). He's getting some practice on my Mcm at the moment after I moved him up from my first generic/beginner wheel :thumbup: 

4 hours ago, Eddrush said:

Sweet, did you even get any sleep that night? :thumbup: BTW where did you get those stands from?

4 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Sweet, did you even get any sleep that night? :thumbup: BTW where did you get those stands from?

Lmao well just a little :P You can get them right here on ebay buddy, the seller posts worldwide too :D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180962363726?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

10 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Or type in 'RayGar Guitar Floor Stand Holder' on ebay.com and see if a seller has them your side of the pond :)

Fair warning on the trolley handle on the msuper. Grab the wheel with one hand before trying to raise up the handle. 

I tried to be slick and do a one handed grab and pull while holding onto breakfast and a backpack in the other hand as I stepped off. End result was the wheel spinning in front of me with the handle half way out. It struck my leg and bent nicely. No more trolley handle until I can get a replacement...

sigh

Nice wheels!

3 hours ago, Bonzo said:

Yeah?

ACM 84v kicks ass, i am 220lbs, have big hilly trails here, i fly up them and the 3rd alarm never beeps ⚡️

Range is awesome as well.

Haha nice, glad to hear it :lol: can't go wrong with the 84 volt Acm, the thing rocks!

2 hours ago, stevedig said:

Fair warning on the trolley handle on the msuper. Grab the wheel with one hand before trying to raise up the handle. 

I tried to be slick and do a one handed grab and pull while holding onto breakfast and a backpack in the other hand as I stepped off. End result was the wheel spinning in front of me with the handle half way out. It struck my leg and bent nicely. No more trolley handle until I can get a replacement...

sigh

Nice wheels!

Hey thanks for the heads up, that's something I can visualise doing myself if you hadn't said so, could've been real ugly :unsure:

8 hours ago, stevedig said:

That's good advice, and also never try to raise up the handle with the wheel powered on.  Only raise the handle with the wheel unpowered, my Ninebot did something similar, but luckily it didn't hit me, but the car I was parked next to.:barf:  Thank Crom it barely hit the car and no one saw it ( I hope)  An MSuper would have probably set off the alarm and dented the door.:pooping:

On 5/26/2017 at 0:59 AM, Eddrush said:

For the Grand Slam all you were missing was the Monster ;)

On 5/26/2017 at 0:59 AM, Eddrush said:

Holy Mother of God!  

TLDR:  Skip to 1:20 to begin watching.

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

For the Grand Slam all you were missing was the Monster ;)

Now that's just being greedy Lol. 5 wheels is enough though, I'm outta storage space :crying: 

Besides, that Monster's too BIG :o of a Beast for me to handle. Maybe some day. Thanks Mart!

8 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

A+, interested in your observation and which you would prefer and why...

Man, that's a toughie. The Msuper is a bit faster obviously and the 18' inch wheel provides a comfortable/easier ride over trails n' bumps ect, which is true. It's a solid/stable ride and can initiate sharper turns due to the pedals being more elevated from the floor. The integrated trolley handle is a major plus. A Great machine in a class of it's own, I love it. :thumbup: 

Now the the ACM. This is the better Hill climber; slightly more acceleration, responsive, and nimble, the sportier of the two B) Some prefer the ACM with trail riding over it's counterpart because it has that extra torque in the wheel to power through (I would also agree). 

Both have their attributes. If I had to choose... well... I CAN'T Lol. That's why I had to get both :clap3: I guess it all depends on the occasion; which helps, whatever suits my needs, I'll make use of.  

it is always interesting to hear others point of view, I came from ACM 680 67V to Msuper V3s and I dont think I can or would ever go back. Im comparing them now Civic Si vs Accord, LOL.

5 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

it is always interesting to hear others point of view, I came from ACM 680 67V to Msuper V3s and I dont think I can or would ever go back. Im comparing them now Civic Si vs Accord, LOL.

I think the ACM is the best wheel made, particularly the 84v version. But I love them all and that's why if you can swing it, own the 16, 18, and 22 inch wheels :D

The best wheel is obviously very subjective, that's why it's great that we have choices.

BTW, I received my trolley handle that you pointed me to and I installed it a couple of days ago. It's been a great addition. Thanks again :)

Marty, you will enjoy it.

If I could I would have more than one, but $.... and justifying to wife ;). I just personally prefer comfort of 18" vs speed/ hill climbing ability etc. of 16". It just works better for me where I live and how I use the wheel. Its a very personal choice.

If/ when I get a chance to ride 22", I wouldn't be surprised that it just might be my wheel of choice, ha ha (but I will wait for v2 or 100V or what ever next big upgrade is coming). MSuper V3s will keep me smiling for a while...

I would love to try all kinds of wheels.  Too bad that isn't easier to do.

The Monster's smooth ride sounds great to try out.  Plus it being the extreme it is piques my curiosity all by itself.  

I'd also like a small, nimble, quality wheel to try out tricks safely on, and without worrying about a broken axle. Some riders treat their wheels pretty rough with all their jumps and all, but I virtually never seen them doing that with big wheels, so I won't either.

Archived