Who can send me the host of this forum?

You should probably post your questions/problems about the forum in the very first forum listed on the site, "Forum Rules (and topics relating to this forum)" I'm sure that @John Eucist will be able to address any problems you might be having there.

1 hour ago, dbfrese said:

You should probably post your questions/problems about the forum in the very first forum listed on the site, "Forum Rules (and topics relating to this forum)" I'm sure that @John Eucist will be able to address any problems you might be having there.

Thanks for help

56 minutes ago, Flora Yuan said:

Hi @John Eucist, this is Flora from King Song, can you tell me how to change the head portrai of King Song? We want to change to our newest model picture. Thanks.

Please link the photo you would like to use but not the one in your profile photo because the extended trolley is inconsistent with the format of all the other brand wheels. Perhaps you have a photo with the trolley in the collapsed position? Also a white background (like the one in your profile photo) is ideal because that is consistent with the other brands' photo format that we use.

1 hour ago, John Eucist said:

Please link the photo you would like to use but not the one in your profile photo because the extended trolley is inconsistent with the format of all the other brand wheels. Perhaps you have a photo with the trolley in the collapsed position? Also a white background (like the one in your profile photo) is ideal because that is consistent with the other brands' photo format that we use.

Okey, pls kindly upload attached picture, thank you very much

KingSong.jpg

Archived