Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Haakon hoelseter

Msuper v3s+ vs the Msuper v2

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I just tried the msuper v3s+ and i feel like the accelaration on this wheel is slower than the v2. Also it is much softer or less responsive when you lean. It`s like you have to lean much more to get the same results as the msuper v2. The top speed is of cours still much more then the v2. I did check that the v3s+ was in hard mode. But still it is very soft. I tried to ride with all modes but there where very small differences from soft to hard. The only ting i really noticed was that it is more responsive in hard mode, when the wheel is braking. Is this how the wheel is supposed to be? I think it is really strange that the wheel is that much softer then the v2. Anybody that has tried both of the wheels? Please help.

 

Edited by Haakon hoelseter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have tested V2, V3 and V3 S+ and the last mentioned has the fastest acceleration. It takes off like a rocket, and then I drive with the wheel set to medium.

Edited by THG
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, THG said:

I have tested V2, V3 and V3 S+ and the last mentioned has the fastest acceleration. It takes off like a rocket, and then I drive with the wheel set to medium.

Then something is probably wrong with the wheel. The guy that owns it also thinks so. And he is sending it in to the reseller so they can test it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.5.2017 at 2:41 AM, THG said:

I have tested V2, V3 and V3 S+ and the last mentioned has the fastest acceleration. It takes off like a rocket, and then I drive with the wheel set to medium.

Do you remember if the v3s+ was much softer den the v2 even when both of the wheels was in hard mode? The v3s+ i tried was much softer then the v2. I had to lean much more on the v3s+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haakon hoelseter said:

Do you remember if the v3s+ was much softer den the v2 even when both of the wheels was in hard mode? The v3s+ i tried was much softer then the v2. I had to lean much more on the v3s+.

It was not my wheels and both were set to medium. With my V3 S+, I do not have to lean much, only in steep slopes if I crawl just before it's steep.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But do you have to lean more or less then the v2?

13 minutes ago, THG said:

It was not my wheels and both were set to medium. With my V3 S+, I do not have to lean much, only in steep slopes if I crawl just before it's steep.

But do you have to lean more or less then the v2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Haakon hoelseter said:

But do you have to lean more or less then the v2?

Definitely more with V2. If I get an opportunity, I'll do more detailed tests.

Edited by THG
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, THG said:

Definitely more with V2. If I get an opportunity, I'll do more detailed tests.

Thanks for the help:D I have ordered the v3s+ and i am just comparing to see how the wheel is supposed to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Haakon hoelseter said:

Thanks for the help:D I have ordered the v3s+ and i am just comparing to see how the wheel is supposed to be.

No problem. ;)

According to my friends with V3, my wheel (V3 S+) is extremely superior in speed and acceleration. I also weigh 100+ kilos (220lb).

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×