Lowered prices: King Song BLOWOUT FINAL

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com Final clearance sale

All items now listed and available for purchase at http://ElectricUnicycleReviews.com/s/

Private message if any questions. Last units In Stock. One of each available sold AS IS. Prices include shipping in US. Shipping occurs 6/5.

With any unicycle - $50 off listed price for extra untested battery pack thrown in box. Message if interested.

NEW:

KS-18 A King Song 18" Unlabeled 800w - 840wh / 680wh unit not sure which size battery. I think it's 840wh. - $850

USED WORKING CONDITION:

KS-18 A King Song 18" 800w - 520wh unit - Lightly used condition. Appears to operate normally- $700

Huanxi H1 160wh. - Outside casing is worn. Operates normally. Has headlight. Color black and orange. Recommend adding larger battery pack. Easy to open, great for beginning tinkerer. $150

REQUIRING REPAIR / extra attention:

KS-18 A King Song 18" 800w - 840wh unit - Lightly used condition. Motor is making a grinding sound - doesn't ride smoothly - $600

KS-14 C King Song 14" 500w 320wh Black - Used condition; got wet but appears to run normally. Not thoroughly tested. Recommend adding battery pack. - $280

KS-14 C King Song 14" 500w 520wh yellow - Used condition. Won't charge. Likely just needs fuse replaced on battery pack. Includes 2 fuses and 2 battery control boards - $350

KS-14 C King Song 14" 800w 680wh Black - - Motor tilts slowly forward when unit is on. Likely needs control board replacement. Includes control board from stock - $400

Battery packs UNTESTED loose:

260wh - $120

340wh - $150 

Other parts:

KS-14C Trolley handle with hardware (1 available, found in bottom of a box) maybe lightly used condition - $40

KS-14C Spare Tire and tube set good brand name (1 available) - $40

KS-14C Main Control Board untested (4 available) - $30

KS-14C battery Control Board set of 2 untested (4 sets available) - $30

KS-14C Outer main shell black or white available - $75 for both sides

Official Metal electric Unicycle stand from King Song factory- $25

Here's the story: My name's Will. I'm pretty sure I was the first company to import King Song units to the USA in quantity. Basically, this was my first business.

I'm a young guy and right now I don't have time to deliver the level of service people really deserve. So, I'm liquidating my last bits of inventory at a loss to recoup some of the money I put in to the business. No one can beat my prices. I know the prices are absurd, but this is real! See my reputation on the forums.

To be clear, I am not affiliated with the bad reputation company ElectricUnicycleOnline.com or affiliated with these forums.

I'm moving soon and need to get these into people's hands! Let's get you riding. Email below if interested.

Variety of parts also available; see site.

Email for info or questions

SOLD AS IS. Will send parts from my available stock only at no charge if unit is defective.

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

On 5/18/2017 at 7:08 PM, Marty Backe said:

@jrkline - maybe you can use some more batteries to make a 2860wh ACM 

Somehow the 2860 ACM  doesn't sound has good as "the world famous ACM2040".Plus the fact that I was one of the first to buy the KS-18a from this clown and he never honored the motor warranty,so buyer beware! Update 5/25/17:Will sent me non working unit with good motor to swap out for my KS-18 so he has redeemed himself and "honored" my warranty.This is the "atta-boy" I promised him.Thanks Will!:)

2 minutes ago, KaleOsaurusRex said:

@jrkline

I'm sorry J. You were a good customer and I left you hanging. This all really got away from me. I have a KS-14C that needs repair I can give you, which contains an 800w motor if you think you can switch it. Send me an email.

That would be satisfactory.I'll PM my info to you and you can ship it to me.Once I receive it,I'll split the shipping fee with you via PayPal.

KaleOsaurusRex 

I am sorry to hear you are leaving and see the things you said about why. I am touched that you did your best to get an online store up and running. I am kind of in shame that your offer is too good to pass for me. I did want to buy a second wheel for a long time but never have the spare $1000. Your Kingsong 14C is indeed the best money can buy. So I ordered it through your webstore and pay through paypal. Thank you for trying your best at pushing EUC in America! It's just such a shame that this country haven't done anything to encourage the riding of EUC. In a lot of places, people here are so backward they punished you for being green.

P.S. The shipping address might be wrong. I believe I typed it right but in the end "137th St." becomes "137th S."  I think you probably figured it out already.

Best wishes to you! Please know that you did the right thing and you should be proud of yourself!

On 5/22/2017 at 3:07 AM, KaleOsaurusRex said:

Got it Phillip!

I learned a lot. Happy I did it. Made lots of people happy and got them riding.

Down to the last couple unis! Get em while they're hot.

Glad to see your post! Riding a EUC is very fun. It was the reason I visited all the parks near my area. Love to ride a good one like Kingsong so the experience could be even better!

Lol I bought one of these with no real justification as I've already have the Inmotion V5.

I'm thinking of it as a backup wheel for training people.

Good luck on your future endeavors, Will, whatever they may be.

And congrats to everyone who bought the last wheels, $500 with shipping for a 840Wh wheel from a reputable manufacturer is a steal! :P

5 hours ago, esaj said:

And congrats to everyone who bought the last wheels, $500 with shipping for a 840Wh wheel from a reputable manufacturer is a steal! :P

One of them was me, I couldn't resist. Maybe I can have my wife learn to ride it, once I've broken it in of course. :D

13 hours ago, esaj said:

Thanks Esaj!?

Can you believe I just purchased one for my wife!  :efeeec645d: She said after her surgery she wanted to learn to ride an EUC. Well the surgery was over a month ago and she is doing well so I am going to surprise her with a new wheel. 

Thank you so much Will! I just saw the tracking number. 5 more days until the King arrives. I need to cleanse myself and abstained from any entertainment until the King's visit. In his holy name we will sing a song about a great man called "Will". I know it's a little overboard but it's kinda what I feel now.

In other news I just got my first virgin face plant after 1 year of riding the cheap EUC. No bones were broken and I wondered why it took so long to happen. Anyway,  the cheap EUC is not the culprit, pot holes which spread like a plague in NYC were the reason. From now on I will always keep a look out for pot holes, and wear a softball face mask like the Rip-it while I can. 

19 minutes ago, Philip W said:

pot holes which spread like a plague in NYC were the reason. From now on I will always keep a look out for pot holes, and wear a softball face mask like the Rip-it while I can. 

I seriously looked into getting a boostedboard as it seemed to fit my needs but for the potholes that would grab those little wheels.

I did get a longboard for $50 recently but it is impractical to ride except on smooth park paths.

I don't know how people can ride their boostedboards in the city in a reasonable manner.

2 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

I seriously looked into getting a boostedboard as it seemed to fit my needs but for the potholes that would grab those little wheels.

I did get a longboard for $50 recently but it is impractical to ride except on smooth park paths.

I don't know how people can ride their boostedboards in the city in a reasonable manner.

That's quite true. The pole hole that grab my wheel was about 10 inches in diameter and 4 inches deep. No roller-skate or long-board can survive it, and it was in the middle of a bike only lane! I doubt even a bike can handle it. Anyway it taught me a good lesson, that face-plant can happen when you least expect it, and it happens so fast that you don't have time to react. Compared to seeing a dentist for missing teeth, I 'd rather wear a face mask. Below is the one I bought, cheapest I can find in Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K67D8QA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived