KaleOsaurusRex

KS-14C 840wh Final Clearance $500 including shipping from USA

8 posts in this topic

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com Final clearance sale

Here's the story: My name's Will. I'm pretty sure I was the first company to import King Song units to the USA in quantity. Basically, this was my first business.

I'm a young guy and right now I don't have time to deliver the level of service people really deserve. So, I'm liquidating my last bits of inventory at a loss to recoup some of the money I put in to the business. No one can beat my prices. I know the prices are absurd, but this is real! See my reputation on the forums.

To be clear, I am not affiliated with the bad reputation company ElectricUnicycleOnline.com or with these forums.

This is the dream beginner electric unicycle.

Last few units In Stock:

KS-14 C King Song 14" 800w 840wh Black - $500 includes shipping (ONLY 3 LEFT)

I'm moving soon and need to get these into people's hands! Let's get you riding. Email below if interested.

Variety of parts also available; see site.

Email for info or questions

Quantity discounts available

30 day replacement warranty on manufacturing defects; customer pays half of shipping in event of warranty use

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

Edited by KaleOsaurusRex

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

@jrkline - maybe you can use some more batteries to make a 2860wh ACM 

Somehow the 2860 ACM  doesn't sound has good as "the world famous ACM2040".Plus the fact that I was one of the first to buy the KS-18a from this clown and he never honored the motor warranty,so buyer beware!

@jrkline

I'm sorry J. You were a good customer and I left you hanging. This all really got away from me. I have a KS-14C that needs repair I can give you, which contains an 800w motor if you think you can switch it. Send me an email.

Edited by KaleOsaurusRex

2 minutes ago, KaleOsaurusRex said:

@jrkline

I'm sorry J. You were a good customer and I left you hanging. This all really got away from me. I have a KS-14C that needs repair I can give you, which contains an 800w motor if you think you can switch it. Send me an email.

That would be satisfactory.I'll PM my info to you and you can ship it to me.Once I receive it,I'll split the shipping fee with you via PayPal.

KaleOsaurusRex 

I am sorry to hear you are leaving and see the things you said about why. I am touched that you did your best to get an online store up and running. I am kind of in shame that your offer is too good to pass for me. I did want to buy a second wheel for a long time but never have the spare $1000. Your Kingsong 14C is indeed the best money can buy. So I ordered it through your webstore and pay through paypal. Thank you for trying your best at pushing EUC in America! It's just such a shame that this country haven't done anything to encourage the riding of EUC. In a lot of places, people here are so backward they punished you for being green.

P.S. The shipping address might be wrong. I believe I typed it right but in the end "137th St." becomes "137th S."  I think you probably figured it out already.

Best wishes to you! Please know that you did the right thing and you should be proud of yourself!

Edited by Philip W

Got it Phillip!

I learned a lot. Happy I did it. Made lots of people happy and got them riding.

Down to the last couple unis! Get em while they're hot.

Edited by KaleOsaurusRex