Speedlimit changed from 23km/h to 20km/h

Ludwig

Hey guys,

When i first installed and used my v5+, the software said 23km/h max speed. Now after an update (i think), it is "only" 20 km/h.

I know, that this is the max speed, i knew it will have... but why was it 23 in the beginning, and is there a way to get these 3 more km/h back? ( :

Thank you

8 minutes ago, Ludwig said:

Nobody any idea?

Have you tried deleting the app, resetting the wheel and then reinstalling the app?

ps. If you're on android, after you reinstall the app, when you launch it and you're updating it, don't install the update over the old version.
      Instead, finish downloading the update, and once it's done, delete the original app. Now install the update by itself like it's a stand-alone app. It's worth a go - I had some app problems that were solved by doing this.

After updating to the latest Inmotion App, I show 15mph/23 kmh.

Therefore I suggest going to the second screen and updating the firmware of your wheel.

9 hours ago, LanghamP said:

Therefore I suggest going to the second screen and updating the firmware of your wheel.

Sadly I am not able to update. If i try to, it just says "downloading update"... that's it. Nothing else happens.

The app is a real mess... : /

On 2017-5-19 at 8:29 PM, LanghamP said:

I have never heard of a firmware update for InNotion wheels.

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 5:17 AM, Ludwig said:

Okay... now he tells me, that i am on the newest software version with 1.3.507... argh

Internet tells, it has to be 6.3.5

Looks like a much older version, i use.

Did you try what i suggested?

Archived