(SOLD) IPS XIMA Lhotz - $399

Hello I am selling our Lhotz as we got a unit with even larger battery for longer range. It has a few cosmetic scratches but works perfectly. Ridden by my 10 year old son. The total mileage is 248 miles. The Lhotz is a 16" wheel with extra wide tire and a 340 wh battery. The top speed is 30kph, which is nice (higher than any of the Ninebot One models). Comes with charger and manual, not pictured.

Local pickup in Sunnyvale CA, or I can ship it to you if you pay the shipping. I can ship UPS Ground. Weight 40 lbs. Size: 23"x21"x11". 

I have more pics but I have to host them somewhere.

Edit: I have lowered the price to $399, this is an excellent price! See more pics here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/spo/6140442749.html?lang=en&cc=us

IMG_2740.JPG

4 minutes ago, Shoe73 said:

Hello I am selling my Lhotz as I got a Gotway ACM for longer range. It has a few cosmetic scratches but works perfectly. The Lhotz is a 16" wheel with extra wide tire and a 340 wh battery. The top speed is 30kph, which is nice (higher than any of the Ninebot One models). 

Local pickup in Sunnyvale CA, or I can ship it to you if you pay the shipping.

I have more pics but I have to host them somewhere.

IMG_2740.JPG

Wow, you've kept that in great condition. Mine looked like a horror movie when I sold it, although I had taken it through the trenches.

That's a good deal for anyone out there! ☝️

How is the tread on the tire.  About how many miles do you have on this. What's your estimate for shipping to Southern California 92705?

10 minutes ago, Sketch said:

How is the tread on the tire.

@Sketch in the photo you can just see part of the tread, it looks almost new to me, or at least has plenty of tread left.  The wheel looks very good condition, doesn't it?  The black ones always make me think they should be used in science fiction movies, like Star Wars.  A group of Stormtroopers riding them down the corridor of the Death Star would look awesome.

Mmmmnnn... I could grab this and keep a wheel in the US!

What's the mileage? 

And what version is it? Does it have coloured (sorry, "colored") LED, or just red? And does it use the older (Xima) app, or the newer (iamips) one?

I will take a pic to show tire wear and update the CL post with it now. I just checked the total mileage: 248 miles. The low wear on the unit is due to my son only weighing 60 something lbs. :)

it has the red LEDs. 

16 hours ago, Shoe73 said:

Tire pic added!  I can ship UPS Ground. Weight 40 lbs. Size: 23"x21"x11". 

The tire looks in great shape!  Also good shot of the charge port showing shiny, unscorched pins.  Just noticed there is no picture of the charger.

Archived