Jonathan Tolhurst

What kind of EUC enthusiast are you?

johrhoj    226

I am definitely a commuter

I am also a bit of nrs 2, 5, 7, 8 and 9. 

The wheel makes me wanna get around with the very pleasant experience of doing it on an EUC. Enjoying nature too. Go everywhere, everypath. Do not know how to define this as a catogory ... I often just step on and see where it leads me this time. 

Dingfelder    885

My first EUC is on order, so I can't speak from experience, but the reasons I ordered it put me into the muscle wheel category:  I'm over 200 lbs. and live around a lot of steep hills.  

As lower power wheels might not even let me get back up my own driveway, it was either get a real strong one or get nothing at all.

So I'm there pretty much by default.

RooMiniPro    329

I'm 7 and 10 but my main reason for liking EUCs is that I have always (since early childhood) loved the idea of being propelled or transported by a small device that I can control and that requires little to no physical exertion.

Electric skateboards, e-bikes, segways, EUCs and electric paragliders all interest me greatly. The more compact the device, the better. It's the closest thing I can get to a personal teleportation device. 

LanghamP    867

I'm probably off-road, commuter, and leisurely riding, of which probably 80% is commuting.

Scully    323

Err... Am I allowed to be all... Except I don't have the patience to learn tricks

Tjtripp    46

Pretty much exclusively a leisure rider, but would like to do group rides some day.  Maybe some tricks eventually as well.

Edited by Tjtripp

Philip W    142

The only reason I bought a EUC is because my car cannot hold a bike inside. The folding bikes don't work either. So I am a "Leisure" rider who has no other practical choice. My cheap EUC turned out to be better than a bike, which was a pleasant surprise.

• Upvote 1