UKJ

Any one 40 kp/h KS14C new set up?

6 posts in this topic

So now trusting more and more my rebuilt KS14C with new mother board and motor,wheel.

I just unlocked speed settings and see you can go to 40 kp/h.

Has any one done this?

I did 30 easy on my old set up and just once for fun would like to FULLY protect full face motorcycle helmet included and push it!

AND,

Has anyone had over heat tilt back with V 1.25 on Ks14c 680?

I do not know if it is just that I am happy to have my transport toy back but feels stiffer (better) and my tight backwards circles seem MUCH easier?

What reasonable speed settings are you using, I used to set 1st beep 27 2nd 28 3rd 29 tilt back 30, does this seem reasonable again?

Thanks

ukj

Up date

I used a gps to verify new speed settings unlocked, I think they are for a 16 inch wheel as when I entered first beep at 27 kph it starts at 22 so I will reset to 37, 38, 39, 40 and report back.

There for on my 14 they do not add up!

Kinda bummed as we wanted to just once GO FAST!

ukj

Be careful, I overleaned my 14c/840wh at 30+ a couple weeks ago and ate concrete :D

Did you get hurt?  I always wear a helmet but after seeing some injury photos on here a couple weeks ago I've started wearing my wrist guards again.  I have a KS16 that I ride at 30km/h, I don't think I'd want to go any faster.

Yeah, I got beat up pretty good. I think I cracked a rib or something, but I am almost 40 and sorta fat :D

The 40 kmph options are for other models- the KS-18 has a max speed of 40, so the higher settings on the app are for this which is run on the same app, as well as the new KS-16S, which can be set up to 35 max. Remember the danger with all E-unicycles lies in creating too much demand on battery output, so acceleration is a major factor. Ideally once you are going faster than running speed speed, do not accelerate too fast, and get to know how fast your model can accelerate without straining the battery by gradual increases- not suddenly leaning into acceleration.. I have taken a 14C a bit over 30kmph, but then always just by gently accelerating and only on level ground or down a slope..