Tilmann

New IPS i5 announcement - some interesting innovations

85 posts in this topic

haha, sorry, I5 tests are over now, and I5 has been started to sell, so that if you want to test you can buy one, haha, and welcome feedback!:P:clap3:

And here I will post some pics from one of our customers who come to company. then ride I5 away!!!! 

2 hours ago, 王月月 said:

haha, sorry, I5 tests are over now, and I5 has been started to sell, so that if you want to test you can buy one, haha, and welcome feedback!:P:clap3: 

Don't worry, @王月月, we happily accept S5's in any development state for testing :dribble:

Ever since building the testing facility for you, we had to use boring cars and tanks to try it out. What is missing in these pictures? You're right: fancy new IPS unicycles!!!

Too bad no English subtitles (made me quit halfway through) but otherwise, that's a righteous video!

1 hour ago, Dingfelder said:

Too bad no English subtitles (made me quit halfway through) but otherwise, that's a righteous video!

Pssst ... quiet please ... an English version would give away, that it was built in the 1930ies ... but I'm working on convincing IPS we made it juuuuust for their wheels :ph34r::whistling::ph34r:

On 26/5/2017 at 8:53 AM, MaxLinux said:

That is a perfect facility for EUC testing!

Why was this facility built? I tried to find out by searching Google, but I did not find an explanation.

I saw a video showing that location as a test facility for Benz Trucks just yesterday. I'll try to find it and link it below ... it's just 3 comments above this! haha

Edited by IPS Malta

On 25/5/2017 at 5:02 PM, RooMiniPro said:

From what IPS said they have apparently begun shipping to European customers. Does anyone have one yet?

I tried it in Shanghai. I will be looking forward to having them. I really think it's a break through in design.

3 minutes ago, IPS Malta said:

I tried it in Shanghai. I will be looking forward to having them. I really think it's a break through in design.

Thanks for sharing this.  It looks like something quite special and unique in the EUC market. I wish the camera operator knew how to use a camera though. 

Would I be right to think that the design uses the entire chassis as a big heatsink? So it should stay cooler on long rides than typical plastic covered EUCs?

10 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

Would I be right to think that the design uses the entire chassis as a big heatsink? So it should stay cooler on long rides than typical plastic covered EUCs?

IPS have made their R&D and ideally they should explain to you how it works. It is simple but not that simple ;) Think about it this way. They designed a reliable product and they thought beyond their ideas. at least that's how I see it.