ROCKWHEEL GT16

7 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

My dear Watson, er, Steven, I believe if you read the quote in my post, it is the owner of Rockweel riding, but he asks who you think the photographer is.  Looking at Donald Lin's Linkedin profile, he makes mention that he worked at Rockwheel for a while.  I bet he learned a few things there and decided to pursue his own company afterwards.  That video was most likely showing off the Rockwheel geared GR12 with Donald Lin madly running after him filming.  He likely thought to himself, dang, I'm tired of chasing this guy when I should be riding... :whistling: And so Gotway was born...  or I could be totally wrong here... just taking a wild guess... 

D'OH!

59 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

My dear Watson, er, Steven, I believe if you read the quote in my post, it is the owner of Rockweel riding, but he asks who you think the photographer is.  Looking at Donald Lin's Linkedin profile, he makes mention that he worked at Rockwheel for a while.  I bet he learned a few things there and decided to pursue his own company afterwards.  That video was most likely showing off the Rockwheel geared GR12 with Donald Lin madly running after him filming.  He likely thought to himself, dang, I'm tired of chasing this guy when I should be riding... :whistling: And so Gotway was born...  or I could be totally wrong here... just taking a wild guess... 

Great video. Man, that guy has no fear :shock2:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/10/2017 at 12:38 AM, 陈小杰 said:

IMG_4003_副本.jpg

IMG_41922.jpg

Anyone knows the width of GT16's stator/magnets? (0.33mm is obviously the thickness of laminations which is typically 0.35mm on inexpensive motors; but what is 300?) Anyone here reads Chinese, what do pics say? And the second pic obviously shows that the magnets they use are about 15% stronger than typical, that's nice! (wonder how this compares to other EUCs)