陈小杰

ROCKWHEEL GT16

7 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

My dear Watson, er, Steven, I believe if you read the quote in my post, it is the owner of Rockweel riding, but he asks who you think the photographer is.  Looking at Donald Lin's Linkedin profile, he makes mention that he worked at Rockwheel for a while.  I bet he learned a few things there and decided to pursue his own company afterwards.  That video was most likely showing off the Rockwheel geared GR12 with Donald Lin madly running after him filming.  He likely thought to himself, dang, I'm tired of chasing this guy when I should be riding... :whistling: And so Gotway was born...  or I could be totally wrong here... just taking a wild guess... 

D'OH!

59 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

My dear Watson, er, Steven, I believe if you read the quote in my post, it is the owner of Rockweel riding, but he asks who you think the photographer is.  Looking at Donald Lin's Linkedin profile, he makes mention that he worked at Rockwheel for a while.  I bet he learned a few things there and decided to pursue his own company afterwards.  That video was most likely showing off the Rockwheel geared GR12 with Donald Lin madly running after him filming.  He likely thought to himself, dang, I'm tired of chasing this guy when I should be riding... :whistling: And so Gotway was born...  or I could be totally wrong here... just taking a wild guess... 

Great video. Man, that guy has no fear :shock2:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Great video. Man, that guy has no fear :shock2:

It looks like he got a good test pilot from his old company.  He made Gotway the performance company by that way.

• Like 1