Just visited NYC

CaptainKBLS

Our family visited NYC this weekend.  Of course I took my V8 with me and had a blast.  This thing is definitely perfect for city living and sightseeing.

I was able to drop the family off, go find parking and get on the V8 to meet them in minutes.  We walked (and ride) miles away from the car to enjoy the city and I was able to quickly ride the V8 back to the car and pick them.  This thing is awesome.  Don't leave home without it!  It kept my 11 and almost 6 happy the whole trip.

Just want to point out one thing.  With lots of people on the sidewalk, it's hard not to jump curbs.  Yes it's fun but at a cost.  Both of my pedals are now loose.  If anyone know to tighten them please let me know.

I had no problems taking the V8, A5 lux razor scooter and stroller into restaurants.  However, the Met Museum requires you to check it in.

That's why we all love EUC-ing in NYC! Nice report~

29 minutes ago, CaptainKBLS said:

Both of my pedals are now loose.  If anyone know to tighten them please let me know.

There's a hex grub screw below the pedal on the metal pedal support arm. Just find the right size hex key and tighten, super easy.

Archived