Working Android app for Monster

Good day. I have received a Monster and he is insanely good! But I can't configure him, because app doesn't see wheel. I have Android 6 phone and application from facebook Linnea Lin public group (Android161124.apk). Phone finds a wheel, but can't pair with him (just "pairing failed" message). Another phone with Android 4.4 have same pairing error. Is it normal? Whether there is a new application version? Maybe some tips & tricks for resolving this problem? Without app I can't change 18km/h speed limit (

Will be very grateful for any help.

42 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

facebook.com/groups/gotway/files

You can download latest app (2.XX) there if you want. There is also a dropbox link to the last 1.X app here on the forum somewhere, by @Marty Backe (can't find it).

You could try Wheellog (Google Play) and see if it connects.

Search this forum for "dropbox" and you'll find the link to the Gotway Android app that I continue to use with all of my wheels.

16 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Search this forum for "dropbox" and you'll find the link to the Gotway Android app that I continue to use with all of my wheels.

Same behavior. Ok, will try different phones tomorrow. Thank you all for links.

20 minutes ago, foxmulder32 said:

Same behavior. Ok, will try different phones tomorrow. Thank you all for links.

It also works on an old Android tablet that I have. So technically you don't have to use a phone. And I've used an iPad in the past too.

Problem solved. My china Android phones could not connect, but samsung phone with Android 6 connecting perfectly (all versions of apps). Will find the android internals for answers. Thank you all )

On 5/4/2017 at 4:43 PM, Marty Backe said:

I tried finding the old got way app but for some reason I can't find it, I tapped the drop down box went to this forum and typed in Dropbox but still don't see any link, am I doing it wrong?

5 hours ago, Shabba said:

I tried finding the old got way app but for some reason I can't find it, I tapped the drop down box went to this forum and typed in Dropbox but still don't see any link, am I doing it wrong?

If you type "dropbox" in the Search field on the main page on this forum you will get a few dozen returns. Here is the link: 

The search-functionality has become a bit stupid in some recent(ish) forum-update, it now defaults to searching within the topic your viewing, or the sub-forum you're viewing. From the forum frontpage (where all sub-forums are listed), it searches the entire forums by default.

ldQ41UP.png

At least on the desktop, the button for the dropdown -list becomes visible when you have focus on the search field. You can select where the search occurs from the dropdown (don't know how it looks like in mobile) or adjust the search-parameters within the actual search-view.

"This forum" in the above picture means what I call the subforum, ie. "Gotway" or "General discussion" etc, what ever you're viewing at the moment. All content is the entire forum.

13 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

If you type "dropbox" in the Search field on the main page on this forum you will get a few dozen returns. Here is the link: 

??

• 5 months later...
On 07/05/2017 at 12:55 PM, Marty Backe said:

Se você digitar "dropbox" no campo de pesquisa na página principal deste fórum, você receberá algumas dúzias de retornos. Aqui está o link: 

@Marty Backe your link no longer works, probably the file is no longer there or it is not sharing permission.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtnl29hnlrngdv9/Android161124-24Nov2016.apk?dl=0

I tested several applications on my GW Msuper V3s+ 1600 and only the last version that needed login worked.

23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@Marty Backe your link no longer works, probably the file is no longer there or it is not sharing permission.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtnl29hnlrngdv9/Android161124-24Nov2016.apk?dl=0

I tested several applications on my GW Msuper V3s+ 1600 and only the last version that needed login worked.

I uploaded it to the Forum (in the Download section). See here: 

Archived