Inmotion V8 Tire scrapes cover

CaptainKBLS

Whoa whoa whoa set phasers on stun!  No disrespect intended.  :innocent1:  I think her videos are well made, and I'm impressed with her abilities.  Not a lot of women (or men) are that handy or capable of disassembling a complex piece of equipment like an electric unicycle.  No need to white knight it up, but I'm starting to see what LanghamP was talking about. ;)  Good on you though to bring it up.

Should there be something embarassing about admiring the female or the male form?  I don't think so.  Alex Segmuller has some amazing ride videos, and he appears to be in tip top shape.  Women seem to not mind being picked up and carried around by this Adonis of a EUC rider.  We all admire his good looks, riding skill, and suave personality.

Do I like his videos too?  Yep sure do.  :wub:  I can't even ride backwards or do any tricks, but I've still watched them a few times.

I just find it funny that people are ashamed of their bodies when they are very natural.  Women have boobs.  It's a fact of life.  They show them off or hide them.  Whatever they want.  Most men like them.  God knows I do!  :efeeec645d:  If an attractive woman wants to post up an EUC video wearing something that is flattering to her figure, I'm happy to watch it.   I'll admit it.  I like boobs.  And EUCs.  Should women cover themselves from head to toe with black shrouds so we can't admire them?  Sure if they want to.  You be you, and I'll be me.  Show me yours, and I'll take a looksee.  :whistling:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/5/2017 at 0:33 AM, Justina said:

Regarding your comments about my video: I was a bit embarrassed when it came out, I haven't seen it before publishing :wub: Then I shouted at my cameraman (maybe a little too much :furious: :lol:), so I'm pretty sure he will fix the camera position next time B)

Justina, no reason to be embarrassed. Great job on the video!

If I had a cameraman I'm sure there would be some complaining between us. The last cameraman I had was a 10 year old boy who last week volunteered to film me climbing his dad's hill. Not screaming allowed.  ;) Most of my video is shot by myself...so I scream at myself!:furious:

1 hour ago, WARPed1701D said:

What you or I think is irrelevant. The lady said it herself in her own words quoted above. She was embarrassed by it and that should be all that anyone needs to understand that to respect the her and the great technical know-how she brings to this community, both through her posts and videos like this, it would be gentlemanly to refrain from innuendo and comments that continue to direct attention to it.

I concur 100%. Some of the comments made towards Justina are embarrassing and do not represent our forum in a positive light. 

43 minutes ago, Pard said:

Marty shot a video of some work on his m super in a cut off T.  Nice arms, (mine are twigs) and I suspect those who watched it were impressed by his arms as well. Video below.

@Marty Backe Put some ice on that swollen head! :D

36409925865_00d080e7b1_b.jpg

36 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Marty Backe Put some ice on that swollen head! :D

36409925865_00d080e7b1_b.jpg

Oh God, this is hilarious :roflmao: I need to follow this Inmotion thread closer ;)

On 8/4/2017 at 11:33 PM, Justina said:

I always try to find out the best disassembly ways myself, without risking damaging the electronics or anything. I think: if I can do it, everyone can do it - this is what I want to show people.

I just followed your link to the website and found a very good review of the new Ninebot app 1.4.0.  Then looking further, found a video to change the tire on a Ninebot.  It was great!  The Ninebot is a lot easier to work on than the Inmotion V8, your videos are very well made and the website is very good also!

11 hours ago, Pard said:

There is always the option to take down the video and republish another version.

@Justina, that would be silly. You're an EUC expert and a beautiful woman. That's an unbeatable combination. Thank you for all you are doing to promote EUCs.

5 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

@Justina, that would be silly. You're an EUC expert and a beautiful woman. That's an unbeatable combination. Thank you for all you are doing to promote EUCs.

Just an observation, no value judgement intended: I have never seen a post writing to a male forum member "you're an EUC expert and a beautiful man".

8 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@Marty Backe You're an EUC expert, enthusiast, and a beautiful man with nice guns and a slight farmer's tan.  :wub:

:roflmao:

11 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@Marty Backe You're an EUC expert, enthusiast, and a beautiful man with nice guns and a slight farmer's tan.  :wub:

should have seen it coming :P

• 2 weeks later...

Nice two-page off topic :D 

When starting the channel I was aware the consequences, I knew comments can be harsh, especially on YouTube ;) 

Complexes hasn't made me feel embarrassed, because I don't have any. I think one of the most life changing habits worth to implement is start to... like ourselves. I do like myself and I'm not ashamed of myself. I won't allow any bad comment to change my self-esteem and shouldn't do you. If you like yourself the way you are, you should never allow other people opinions get to you, especially from internet.

It's easy to say, because when I started creating public videos, even being aware of possible consequences, it felt scary. Because when I do something, I give 100%.

When I first saw the published video (well now I need to accept it before publishing :D ), I felt embarrassed because my first thought was: it doesn't look the way I wanted it to look, it doesn't look professional, it will make people laugh instead of being taken seriously and that would be my last episode of "GaRage" :D 

Then I was angry, but later I accepted it when I read first positive comments. It's still weird when I'm reading comments not about the video, but about me, because it's not what I wanted to achieve, but removing the video won't help: what has once leaked to the internet, stays in the internet. I knew that at the beginning. I can only accept this, and instead wasting my energy, it'd rather focus it on the future: to create better content.

The "Garage" was completely my idea, and it's funny how it's started: I needed to change the tire on my own first(!) EUC, and I rejected any help, because... I didn't want anyone to... scratch the shiny surface of my IPS Zero. I just don't trust anyone to handle my stuff :D I don't want it to be scratched or damaged or anything :D 

The first disassembly was a huge challenge, but my goal didn't change since then: I want to do the safest and most gently disassembly. I wouldn't like to have a loosen motor wire or marks after a screwdriver or a hammer (yes, I've seen some disassembly videos when A HAMMER was used, even to detach pedals).

I thought electronics don't like me, but now, disassembling new wheels is fun! :)

And guys, I appreciate all your positive comments. Before signing up here, I didn't expect tactful responses - there are so many gentlemen! Thank you :)

When I skip all the "great" jokes what's left is a great community :D 

Now on-topic - I've just got some news from INMOTION: they stated the problem is fixed and all new batches will be free of the scraping issue. I hope they really made it go away, I'll let you know after testing :) They just wasn't aware of this issue before.

2 minutes ago, Justina said:

INMOTION stated they fixed the problem and all new batches will be free of the scraping issue. I hope they really made it go away, I'll let you know after testing :) 

Thanks!  Your website is great. 

2 hours ago, Justina said:

Now on-topic - I've just got some news from INMOTION: they stated the problem is fixed and all new batches will be free of the scraping issue. I hope they really made it go away, I'll let you know after testing :) They just wasn't aware of this issue before.

I got mine at the beginning of July. It was in the final batch sent to ewheels before the Solowheel debacle prevented him from selling anymore. Apart from when I pick up some debris I have had no scraping from my V8 with 2.195 Kenda tire. I'm running 50psi.

Archived