MSuper3 problem--strong tendency to go right.

I have great difficulty in staying straight as the wheel constantly points to my right. Bending the right leg brings the wheel straight, or zig-zagging also works. Either way, I find myself leaning strongly to my left (look down, my line of sight is over the left pedal or to the left of it), and my left shoulder is well forward of my right. This body posture is what it feels when I'm trying to initiate a right turn as my chest is pointed in the direction I want to go.

I did reverse the wheel for a few seconds and I think but not sure it started pointing to the left. Only did that for a few seconds. Wheel only has 25KM on it.

Is there anything I should be doing or looking for in order to figure out the strong rightward tendency?

8 hours ago, codersarepeople said:

Sometimes when I overfill the tire I get this issue. Try deflating it a bit and see if the problem remains?

That's what I love about this forum; no original and time consuming research and experimentation needed.

Deflating the tire greatly reduced the pull tendency, and apparently wheels like to go downhill? If I'm on the left side of a crowned road the wheel pulls left, and right side pulls right.

Since the tendency is still there I weave or slalom slightly.

This probably isn't very helpful, but different leg lengths are common, as are posture compensations after injuries or as we age.  A person could have that problem and not even know it.

One of my legs is a bit longer than the other, and I expect to have to deal with it on an EUC as much as when I'm walking or standing.

Archived