Hi,

I'm wondering if Ninebot has a history of releasing version 2's and 3's of their products or if they tend to simply add new product lines?

I haven't had my Mini for a week yet and I would hate to find out Mini Pro 2 is about to be released...

5 hours ago, Pezman said:

Hi,

I'm wondering if Ninebot has a history of releasing version 2's and 3's of their products or if they tend to simply add new product lines?

I haven't had my Mini for a week yet and I would hate to find out Mini Pro 2 is about to be released...

From the ninebot's history we can't be sure... in anything... They change their strategy and product directions as often as we change underware...

I guess they will try to milk the "MiniPro" cow as long as possible and then maybe even abandon it all together....

What do you mean change underwear? (I thought they were permanent - lol) one pair lasts 4 days done right 1) regular 2) backwards 3) inside out 4) inside out and backwards. Haha then right in the trash lol. 

I hear whispers that Ninebot are abandoning EUCs and if so, I guess that they'll focus more on the two wheelers.  I love my MiniPro but crikey is it awkward to carry.  I would love to see a version 2 that has a carry handle and if possible is a bit more compact.  When I'm lugging mine around I remove the knee bar and carry the main unit by the red steering column thingy with one hand and the knee bar in the other hand.  I have looked at literally over a hundred different bags to carry it in and finally found one the perfect size, but even then, it's not comfortable to carry the MiniPro for more than 5 minutes.  The awkward shape and lack of carry-ability is what leads me on my search for an EUC as a possible replacement.

16 hours ago, Pezman said:

What do you mean change underwear? (I thought they were permanent - lol) one pair lasts 4 days done right 1) regular 2) backwards 3) inside out 4) inside out and backwards. Haha then right in the trash lol. 

That's five days ;) Going commando after "inside out and backwards"

10 hours ago, RooMiniPro said:

I hear whispers that Ninebot are abandoning EUCs and if so, I guess that they'll focus more on the two wheelers.  I love my MiniPro but crikey is it awkward to carry.  I would love to see a version 2 that has a carry handle and if possible is a bit more compact.  When I'm lugging mine around I remove the knee bar and carry the main unit by the red steering column thingy with one hand and the knee bar in the other hand.  I have looked at literally over a hundred different bags to carry it in and finally found one the perfect size, but even then, it's not comfortable to carry the MiniPro for more than 5 minutes.  The awkward shape and lack of carry-ability is what leads me on my search for an EUC as a possible replacement.

I don't carry mine at all (other than up and down stairs, in/out of car etc.) Just rolling it by the "trolley handle". I do the same with the EUC. I am not a fond of carry it longer than a few meters.

11 hours ago, RooMiniPro said:

I hear whispers that Ninebot are abandoning EUCs and if so, I guess that they'll focus more on the two wheelers. 

Ninebot just launched One S2 Batman version at Chinese crowding funding site. It's for Chinese market only (batman license is for Chinese market only). I don't think they are abandoning EUCs. Maybe after another 'long' half year, we will be surprised. Who knows?

I would not want to see an ad for a Mini Pro 2 a week after I got mine. Meanwhile, it could mean a sale on the current model and I would love to grab another one or 3 lol. 

Does anyone else get home from a ride and wipe their Mini down and check all the screws or is that just me lol?

48 minutes ago, Pezman said:

I would not want to see an ad for a Mini Pro 2 a week after I got mine. Meanwhile, it could mean a sale on the current model and I would love to grab another one or 3 lol. 

Does anyone else get home from a ride and wipe their Mini down and check all the screws or is that just me lol?

Nah,,, just you ))

P.S. I give it a go with a microfiber cloth after riding in the rain or if they looks dusty.

I wipe mine down if it's dirty but for checking the screws, that's only going to be once a month. I do check the tire pressures before really long rides though. Keeping them firm extends the range by several kilometres. 

Archived