I love this forum

RooEUC

I just wanted to thank the creators and moderators of this forum.  I have been very active on a lot of forums over the past 12 or 13 years but I have only been a member of this one for a couple of weeks.  And so far I find it to be refreshingly positive and very well organised.  From a technical standpoint it's very well put together; the notification system works really well and the design is very clean and easy to read.  From a personal standpoint there is much less arguing and hostility here than on many other forums and with the exception of a very small minority of mentally disadvantaged or trouble making individuals, everyone is very polite, intelligent, technically minded and willing to help.  I really like the general 'spirit' of this community and I am happy to have found it.  Thanks guys. 

15 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

<snip>... and with the exception of a very small minority of mentally disadvantaged or trouble making individuals, everyone is very polite ...<snip>

Are you referring to @Hunka Hunka Burning Love. I'm glad someone finally called him out :w00t2:

Archived