Marty Backe

Increase the limit of reputations in a day request

10 posts in this topic

Here, you can have one of mine. 

Maybe consideration to the highly esteemed Plus MembershipTM  and it's coveted member benefits might be in order.  Let me discuss amongst the higher ups whether you are worthy.  :thumbup:

Posted (edited)

After much discussion, deliberation and argument, I am pleased to announce and welcome Mr. Marty Backe to the Plus MembershipTM .  There is the matter of a few documents to sign, a small blood sample, fecal analysis, and qualifying 100 page essay on why you are worthy of membership to complete, but I feel confident the rewards you will benefit from will be worth the effort.  Also, as your senior member sponsor, there also is that small matter of sending me a free Gotway ACM16 of course in exchange for vouching for you, but I'm sure with all your various rides, you won't miss one piddly wheel.

<clap clap clap clap clap>

Okay, please proceed to processing where @esaj will help you with the initiation ritual.  :whistling:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

11 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

After much discussion, deliberation and argument, I am pleased to announce and welcome Mr. Marty Backe to the Plus MembershipTM .  There is the matter of a few documents to sign, a small blood sample, fecal analysis, and qualifying 100 page essay on why you are worthy of membership to complete, but I feel confident the rewards you will benefit from will be worth the effort.  Also, as your senior member sponsor, there also is that small matter of sending me a free Gotway ACM16 of course in exchange for vouching for you, but I'm sure with all your various rides, you won't miss one piddly wheel.

<clap clap clap clap clap>

Okay, please proceed to processing where @esaj will help you with the initiation ritual.  :whistling:

Very funny :D  But in all seriousness I actually know someone with an extra ACM (with a few upgrades) that I may be able to convince that you are worthy of receiving.  Calling @Rehab1, calling @Rehab1

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:blink:  This is the thanks I get for helping you become inducted into the highly coveted Plus MembershipTM?  :mellow:  Perhaps a framed commemorative jpeg?  Sheesh I know you Californians are pretty laid back, but not even a hey Hunka - thanks buddy!  I owe you one!?  :cry2:  I think we may need to review this application... <_<

dyk6c6.jpg

:roflmao:  I've got nothing that can top this :thumbup:

Posted (edited)

@Marty Backe

To came back to the first Topic...as far as i know the max numbers of positive reputations have been raised not so long ago...

( if i remember it correctly it was from 20 to 40...)

And really...are 40 not enough? :-)

Perhaps then you have to be a bit more selective in whom you give a positive rep....you can do it an easy way, give them all and only to me :whistling:

Edited by KingSong69