kasenutty

Went on a mini ride after using only EUC for two weeks

13 posts in this topic

:lol::lol::lol:

Riding mini by night give à feeling speed is more fast. .. without cars...motor bike. ..bike... need be alone in the street 

I used the mini to go grab something from the auto parts store. It is still a very nice ride and makes waiting for stoplights/crosswalks very very easy. I'm keeping it for sure. 

Edited by kasenutty

I like the idea of speed but I like the idea of not breaking my neck a little bit more. :-)

Electric Uni Cycle

Edited by Pezman

Oh and that was a perfectly fine question :-)  I would say half of us had to figure it out on our own because we simply didn't want to ask. 

the big shame is riding your mini and get tiltback and beeping a lot near two old ladies and be forced to say "He is doing that each time he see pretty women"

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. :-). (kidding)

On ‎19‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 11:31 PM, kasenutty said:

I used the mini to go grab something from the auto parts store. It is still a very nice ride and makes waiting for stoplights/crosswalks very very easy. I'm keeping it for sure. 

miniPro and EUC are different kinds of delight I recon. I find both to be a great pleasure to ride. And sometimes it's even hard to decide if I want to ride miniPro or 9b1 before going out for a ride))