anims

ACM V2 factory assassembly issue

anims    21

Hi folks, my new(brand new from UK amazon) Gotway Acm just arrived and I have really big issue with that.. 
My wheel is not in the centre of the case. And it is really big issue because my pads is scrubbing to cover.. and wheel sometime hit the case when I driving on it.
It is any way how to fix it? Disassemble and what? Can I move somehow centre of the wheel?

Thank you :)
And yes, it is V2 with old pads :-/

43g2stHKWOSY0ZgDkN-djytR96moAYF-YkaEfIjREwAr0SMws9XH4qe2DV5iwkh4A_69GlDwT6nulbd390QD1q3JWkYIamlcwXPEQwfFdDRXr8TaOCAhJBigbYCyspKM7vSWjRKmZMM0GCMe9ype0LICfJsD-iZZ

KingSong69    3,714

As the complete plastic Shell is -only-sitting on the pedal-arms....one of the pedal-arms or the axxis must be warped....which is a bad sign!

I would go for the Amazon-Warranty!

OliverH    817
9 minutes ago, anims said:

Hi folks, my new(brand new from UK amazon) Gotway Acm just arrived and I have really big issue with that.. 
My wheel is not in the centre of the case. And it is really big issue because my pads is scrubbing to cover.. and wheel sometime hit the case when I driving on it.
It is any way how to fix it? Disassemble and what? Can I move somehow centre of the wheel?

Thank you :)
And yes, it is V2 with old pads :-/

43g2stHKWOSY0ZgDkN-djytR96moAYF-YkaEfIjREwAr0SMws9XH4qe2DV5iwkh4A_69GlDwT6nulbd390QD1q3JWkYIamlcwXPEQwfFdDRXr8TaOCAhJBigbYCyspKM7vSWjRKmZMM0GCMe9ype0LICfJsD-iZZ

As you look on both pedals you see the point where the pedal scratches the body is different to the other side. You need to break the sharp edge with a 45 degree cut (with a rasp). I had the same issue over here with the old pedal. The new ones are better manufactured.

anims    21
10 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

As the complete plastic Shell is -only-sitting on the pedal-arms....one of the pedal-arms or the axxis must be warped....which is a bad sign!

I would go for the Amazon-Warranty!

This is not so easy, I am from Czech Rep. :) So, it is a little bit difficult to return ..
But spinning of the wheel is correct without any signs bad axxis. It is just moved to one side.. 
So, is not any way how to move on different side?

Edited by anims

anims    21

I guess, problem is in this piece.. and same on the other side.
One is too much width and on the other side is too much narrow? I am wrong? 

Snímek obrazovky 2017-04-19 v 9.38.40.png

• Upvote 1

anims    21

But why? :) This piece (in the picture) have to be in same size.. I guess. How it is possible? 

On 4/19/2017 at 2:43 AM, anims said:

I guess, problem is in this piece.. and same on the other side.
One is too much width and on the other side is too much narrow? I am wrong? 

Snímek obrazovky 2017-04-19 v 9.38.40.png

You are correct. I have seen they put the spacers in the wrong side. Were you able to fix?

• Upvote 1