Kingsong KS16 stickers

djerr

I saw picture here and there of KS16 wheels customized with special stickers. I was looking on internet but could not find any vendor for KS16 stickers except for the pad, nothing for the entire wheel and the complete shell.

Probably some are home made but I doubt all the one I saw are like this. they must have been bought somewhere. If anyone has a link to share, would be great.

• Upvote 1

Do You mean such stickers as below:

Get to the store with reflective foils, chose the type which can stretch, purchase smallest qty they will agree to sell (probably one meter or 1/2 of the meter - those foils are on the rolls) find some surface on which You can safely cut, take ruler, sharp knife - and You can have custom stickers...  

Also - You can choose white/silver foil for the front, and red for the back...

20170123_002314_resize.jpg

Do you know where to buy some online ? I do live far away from singapore, and would like to personnalize my next 16S wheel.

Cannot find any internet websites, selling those....

Nice thing about vinyl is that, using a bit of heat and a lot of patience (plus an X-Acto knife and a plastic squeegee), it can be applied to non-flat surfaces by essentially non-experts without a pre-cut template. This was my first use of vinyl wrap on my Gotway MSuper V3+; the surfaces around the battery bulge were tricky but not impossible. Was able to do both sides in one try. Thought about asking @Marty Backe to fashion some wood veneers for me, but I don't think I could afford it. :cheers:

IMG_20170409_130247478.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, who_the said:

Nice thing about vinyl is that, using a bit of heat and a lot of patience (plus an X-Acto knife and a plastic squeegee), it can be applied to non-flat surfaces by essentially non-experts without a pre-cut template. This was my first use of vinyl wrap on my Gotway MSuper V3+; the surfaces around the battery bulge were tricky but not impossible. Was able to do both sides in one try. Thought about asking @Marty Backe to fashion some wood veneers for me, but I don't think I could afford it. :cheers:

Looks great, and you've given my an idea :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks, it looks pretty good
I wanted to get a template to adapt a series of drawings to the shape of the device, fitting some shapes to the inside or others to the outside of the LED ring.
Thank you

The idea is something like this

kingsong3.jpg

Edited by Jope2

On 4/10/2017 at 4:13 AM, who_the said:

Why don't you try Gatorwraps, they wrap all kinds of crazy things and lettering decals. You might also want to check Gatorprints.

• 2 years later...